Preferance #6 Your Baby's Night Feeds

DEANNNNNA-
I woke to the sound of a baby's loud cry. My husband, Dean groaned next to me. It had been 3 months since our beautiful bouncing baby girl, Charlotte or Charlie (for short) Mary Winchester had been born.

She had Dean's green eyes, freckles dusted across her nose and cheek bones, plump lips and nose. The only thing she inherited from me was my hair colour and love for her daddy.
(That didn't mean to sound like a daddy kink. Omfg)

There was no doubt about it that Charlie was a daddy's girl. Even so young, she was already so attached to the hunter. The bond was magical and heart warming to see.

When we were driving back from the hospital after she'd been born, Dean played some ACDC and Metallica. Charlie, all the way back to the bunker, watched her daddy with her first smile ever. She made happy baby voices at his singing and cried whenever a really annoying popular song came on. It was adorable to see that she was such a mini him.

She was still the same way up to now. I'd never seen Dean so smitten with anything before! The first thing he did before he went on hunts was check if his 'princess and queen' were happy, give them both a hug and kiss (a more passionate one for his queen) and leave for a few days along with Uncle Moose.

When they got back, Dean would rush inside, itching to see his girls again. Firstly he'd run straight to your shared room, find you, pick you up bridal style, spin you around and give you a loving long kiss. Then he'd say; "Where's my little girl?" And you'd lead him to your daughter.

Charlie, at the sight of him, would clap her tiny hands and squeal excitedly. Dean would then scoop her up in his big arms and hold her close, peppering kisses all over her small face. He was truly the best father ever.

So anyway, here we were in bed, waking from her crying. We were both exhausted. I rolled over to face my husband but kept my eyes closed.

"Dean babe, it's your turn." I yawned.

"No it's not, I did it last time." He croaked.

"Nu uh, I did it yesterday night so it's your turn." I whispered.

"Fine. You go back to sleep Beautiful." He kissed my forehead before getting up and leaving the room. I nodded, sinking back into the pillow.

After a few minutes, I couldn't get back to sleep without Dean there so I decided to get up and go find him. Charlie was still crying so he might need a little help.

As my feet padded on the bunkers cold floor, I made my way to my daughters room. When I got there, the door was opened and you could see Dean in the middle of the room with Charlie in his arms, rocking and cooing her.

Her cries slowly stopped as Dean's supple voice soothed her. "Shh, my baby girl. What's wrong? Don't cry, daddy's here now. As long as I am, you ain't got nothin' to be scared of. Me, mommy and Uncle Moose will protect you from all the scary demons and vampires and everything else in this messed up world. You're my little slice of joy, Charlie. Nothing will change that."

There were tears in my eyes at his words. Anybody could see that Dean was happy. Charlie stopped crying half way through her fathers speech. She was looking up at her fathers with her emerald eyes adoringly as he hummed 'Hey Jude' by the Beatles to her.

"See, that's better. No more tears. Now will you be a good girl for daddy and go back to sleep? He wants to go back to sleep so he can spend all of tomorrow with his princess. And his queen of course. She is spying on us after all." He smirked.