Deanie Pie

Imagine: You go into a diner, order your food when you hear two guys over talking. One comes over to you and starts chatting to you. Later that day, you meet him on a hunt.

"Yeah Dad, I'll be careful...no I don't need anymore information...I'm a big girl now dad, I can handle it...yes I'll stay away from boys-idjits-whatever! I gotta go...love you too, bye." I smiled as I hung up the phone, entering the diner and sitting down at the diner bar.

"What can I get ya sweetie?" The lady behind the counter asked warmly. She had a nice aunt vibe about her.

"Coffee, with your best pie please!" I answered happily.

"Comin' right up honey." She chuckled, walking off to get my order.

As I was scrolling through my phone, I heard someone say; "No Dean, leave the poor girl alone!" Then a few moments later, someone slumped into the seat next to me.

I turned my head to see a rather handsome middle age man sitting there. He had dirty blonde hair and the most greenest eyes imaginable. Damn he was hot!

"Help you?" I chuckle.

"Dean, Dean Winchester. As a fellow pie enthusiast, I thought I'd make friends with another." He smirked, making me smile slightly.

"Alright Dean Winchester, Pie enthusiast, would you like to share some of my pie with me?" I offered, giggling.

His eyes lit up. "Hellz yeah I would! I like you already..." he trailed off asking for my name.

"Y/N, lover of pie and classic rock at your service." I announce playfully.

"Aww, don't I get a last name?" He pouted adorably.

"Sorry that's classified. You'll have to buy me another slice of pie for that." I joke, making Dean chuckle.

Finally, the waitress came back with my order and me and Dean dug into the delicious pie. "Omg, this-this is heaven right here." I moan as I chewed on the luscious baked good.

"I could say the same as well. Amazing pie, beautiful sight..." He said innocently.

"Now are you talking about me or the pie?" I giggle.

"That's classified, the only way I'll tell you is over another pie." He teased, using my words against me. I pushed his shoulder playfully. We laughed loudly. His smile was breathtaking.

We talked for a while, just getting to know one another. As we talked, we kept eating more slices of pie until the waitress decided to bring us a full sized pie. Me and Dean high fived with excitement.

"So Y/N, what do you do?" Dean asked, shoving a big bite of pie into his mouth.

I could tell him that I'm a hunter that hunts supernatural things but then again, I didn't want to look insane so I made something up.

"I'm an actor." I lie.

"Oh really? What shows have you been in?"

"The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, oh yeah, and Dr. Sexy MD." I tell him.

"Dr. Sexy's my favourite show! I've never seen you in the show before though. Why?" His eyebrows furrow together.

"I'm in the new season which hasn't been released yet." I shrug.

"Understandable. Can't wait to see you in it then. You better be good." Dean winked.

"Please I'm like Johnny Depp when it comes to acting." I scoff playfully.

"Anyway, what about you Mr. Winchester? What's your profession?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing interesting." He waved it off.