J2

Imagine: French mistake but with a twist ending that I won't spoil. You're engaged to Jared in this.

I stirred as I woke from my sleep. My arms instinctively reached out to my fiancée, wanting to cuddle but felt nothing there. There was a weight at the edge of the bed, telling me he was there instead.

"Hmm...Jared honey?" I asked, voice filled with sleep.

He was sitting fully dressed, elbows on knees with his hands clasped together. He looked nervous and confused. When he heard my voice, he tensed.

"What's up J?" I asked again, rubbing my eyes and shuffling onto my knees and reaching to rub his shoulders.

"W-where are we?" He questioned.

I frowned, rubbing his shoulders. "In our trailer silly. At work on set...You feeling okay J?"

"Why do you keep calling me J?"

"That's your name isn't it? Well, nickname." I giggle.

He shook his head. "My name's Sam. You're Faith."

I laughed, pecking his lips. "Oh J, you're so funny. How much did you and Jensen have to drink last night?"

"Who's Jensen?"

"Oh my God Jared, give it up already!" I breath out a laugh. "Jensen, your best friend. You're practically brothers."

"My name's Sam and the only brother I have is Dean. Faith, why are you acting like this? And where the hell are we?" Jared tilted his head, eyes glued to me.

I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Honey, I don't know if you're still drunk or something but sober up. Your name is Jared Padalecki. My name's Y/N, not Faith. That's my character name like yours is Sam."

Jared looked off like he was in a trance or deep in thought. "No, no, no, this is all wrong. I'm not from here."

"I know, this is Vancouver. You're from Texas." I joke, getting up to change.

Jared's eyes were on my body all the time since I was only in panties and a crop top. "See something you like Handsome?" I smirked, winking.

Jared blushed and looked alway. "I um- sorry. It's just-"

"I know J, but you can look and touch. I am your fiancée after all." I chuckle, going over to him and sitting on his lap.

His eyes widened. "You're my fiancée?!"

"Duh, don't you remember?" I cupped his cheek. "You're seriously drunk."

"When?" He cleared his throat. "Remind me."

I rolled my eyes and sighed, beginning to get annoyed. "You took me to your hometown in Texas. We went horse riding and when we got to this beautiful little river, you got down on one knee and popped the question. It was perfect. You wore this cowboy hat and pretended you were a real cowboy which was funny."

Jared smiled as I told him, making me think he was gonna stop the whole 'I'm Sam' act. However, he frowned. "I'm sorry Fai- uh Y/N, I don't remember. I'm Sam, not Jared."

I huffed angrily, getting off his lap. "I don't know what's wrong with you but need to sort it out. You're being a total jerk right now!"

"Faith I-I'm-"

"I'm not Faith! I'm Y/N! Your fiancée but you clearly don't remember." I snap at him as I got dressed.

Jared said nothing, just looked down at the floor guiltily. "Seriously?! Nothing to say?! Wow, screw you, you dick." I raised my voice and stormed out once I was fully dressed in a cute top and shorts.