Hunter High (Sam)

Finally after 2 long hard years of studying to be a researcher at Hunter High, I managed to receive a job as one. I was top of my class which means I'll be paired with a top hunter.

Dressed in my required formal uniform, (photo at top. Your choice of skirt or trousers.) I checked my make up, hair, put on my high heels, and walked out of my apartment. I hopped in my 1966 cherry red mustang and drove to work.

When I got there, I parked my car and made my way inside the large building. Inside there were hunters and researchers galore. Some talking about work while others just making new friends.

I strolled up to the reception desk. There was a red headed woman there, slightly dancing to her music. "Uh, hi. My names Y/N L/N. I start working here today. Could you tell me where I'm going?" I asked politely.

The woman looked up at me. "Sure thing bitch! My names Charlie. You a hunter or researcher?" She grinned goofily.

I said researcher so she pointed me in the direction of where I should go and what to do. I thanked her and left.

After following Charlie's instructions, I was still lost. I was to nervous to ask anybody so I pretended to know what I was doing. God this was embarrassing!

"You're lost ain't ya little lady?" A familiar voice chuckled.

I whipped around to see the one and only, Bobby Singer. He was kinda like an uncle figure.

"Bobby!" I squealed and tackled him with a hug.

He stumbled back but quickly regained his balanced, hugging me tightly back. "Hey kiddo. You working here now?" He questioned, pulling back.

I nodded. "Yeah but..."

"You're lost."

"...Maybe..."

"How can a smart girl like you always get lost?"

I shrugged. "It's a talent I guess."

"Come on them little lady, I show you the way since I'm your boss."

"Wait, you're my boss?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Got a problem?" He smirked.

"Hell no, that's awesome!" I giggle.

He rolled his eyes and motioned me to follow him.

>>

"So this is your desk kiddo. I'll be assigning you a hunter later so that gives ya time to get settled. Just no slacking, I might be family but that doesn't mean I won't kick your ass." Bobby playfully threatened.

"I won't Bobby. As long as you don't assign me an idjit hunter then we'll be fine." I chuckle.

"Good. Now, make ya self at home. I'll be back in half an hour to check on ya."

"Sure thing Bobby. See ya." I smiled, waving as he walked away. So far my job was going great!

>>

I was finally settled in, my desk was personalised to how I liked it. Everything was going great. I'd already been e-mailed a newspaper article by Bobby which looked supernatural-y. But I was more surprised that Bobby knew how to e-mail!

I was so engrossed in the newspaper article, finally deciding that it was a werewolf that I didn't notice that Bobby had returned with another guy.

"Kiddo, earth to Y/N." Bobby spoke, trying to capture my attention. I snapped out of my newspaper filled trance and finally looked at them.

The first thing I noticed was a rather tall man. He was handsome. Long fabulous hair, puppy dog eyes and soft looking lips. He had a muscular build as well. Wowza he was attractive!