Dean (SMUT)

Imagine: You and Dean go to a bar. A guy start chatting you up and Dean gets jealous. When you get home, Dean shows you who's boss. You're single btw. This was requested.

I burst into the bunker, heavy tears flowing down my cheeks. I'd just found out my boyfriend, Zach, had cheated on me with some slut. We'd been together for a year but he just thrown it away like it was nothing.

Dean and Sam, my best friends, we're in the bunkers main room, talking about whatever. As soon as they saw me, they were on their feet, rushing towards me. Dean was faster than Sam. I secretly loved Dean even though I was in a relationship. Nobody knew.

I ran into Dean's strong arms, sobbing into his firm chest. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly, shhing me softly.

"What's wrong Gorgeous? Are you ok?" He questioned, kissing the top of my head.

"Z-Zach cheated o-on me." I stuttered.

Dean tensed. I knew he hated Zach but I didn't really know why. He just sighed, resting his chin on my head, holding me tighter to him.

"That son of a bitch didn't deserve you. You're too awesome to be with a low life like that. Right Sammy?"

"Yeah Y/N, Dean's right...for once." Sam chuckled.

I pulled back from Dean and wiped my eyes, giggling at Sam's joke. "Y'really think so guys?" I sniffed.

"We know so Gorgeous." Dean smiled warmly. I hugged them both.

"Thanks guys. You're the best. I'm just gonna go to my room for a while." I told them before slowly walking to my room.

When I got there, I changed into a vest top and pyjama shorts, took off my ruined make up and flopped down into my bed, crying some more.

>>

"Y/N wake your sexy self up!" A husky voice snapped me awake.

I didn't even know I fell asleep. I was laying on my stomach with both arms under my pillow. "No Dean." I whined, turning the other way.

He chuckled and sat down on the bed next to me. "Come on Gorgeous, we're going out."

"No I wanna stay here and feel bad about myself." I pulled the covers over my head with a pout.

"And I'm not gonna let you do that." He pulled down the covers.

I fidgeted to turn back around and face him. "Can we just stay here and watch movies or something? I could really use cuddles right now." I said shyly, looking up at him with puppy eyes. He smiled down at me, gently brushing a piece of hair out of my face.

I caught his hand and held it close to my chest like it was a teddy or something. His breath caught for some reason. Then I realised that his hand was pressed against my breasts. His cheeks went pink but I just giggled.

"As much as I would like to say yes, I'm taking you to the bar and that's final. Now, get up, wear something nice and meet me downstairs in 15. Otherwise they'll be consequences." He smirked.

I raise an eyebrow. "Consequences?"

"Yup! Mr. Tickle Monster to be exact."

With those words, I let go of Dean's hand and sprung out if bed. "Ok! I'm up!" I announced.

Dean laughed. "I'll let you change then." And with that, he left the room.

>>

There was a knock on my door. "You ready yet Gorgeous?" Dean's voice called.