Dean

Imagine: Gabriel being your guardian angel and transporting you to the bunker when you're in danger. Also, a lot of Vampire Diaries stuff. Can't believe it's ended after 8 years! Still doesn't beat SPN that's still going after 12 years 😎

"Alright! Popcorn, Vampire Diaries, and chocolate. Time for me to relax and drool over the Salvatore brothers. Maybe the hottest brothers ever." I chuckled to myself, slumping down on the sofa with a bowl of popcorn in my hands.

It was a Saturday night. After a long week of doing my job as a bartender, I deserved a little me time. Especially since I had to deal with drunk idjits that failed to flirt with me.

Ugh...people.

Y'know just once, I'd like to meet a guy like Damon Salvatore. Handsome, strong, bad boy with gorgeous eyes. Is that too much to ask God? Apparently it is.

Sure I've had relationships in the past but they were so mundane and boring. Like Damon said to Elena: 'You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure and even a little danger.'

And that's exactly what I wanted. There was nothing adventurous about my old relationships. They were normal people working 9 to 5 jobs. No passion, no adventure no...danger.

"Oh Damon, take me away from this sad, sad, little world." I sighed dramatically.

Half an hour later, the show was getting really good. Damon and Elena were having this romantic moment and I'm pretty sure they were about to kiss.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang. It made me jump. Then, Gabriel flashed beside me, grabbing my hand and teleporting me somewhere.

When we'd arrived, I found myself in a library of a...bunker? Well, that's what it looked like. However, I wasn't interested in that right now.

"Gabriel you frickin trickster!" I whined, stomping my foot like a dramatic teenager.

"Yes my lovely?" He smirked from behind me, making me jump again.

I whipped around with a death stare. I was too caught up in bitching at him that I didn't even acknowledge the two handsome men that had entered he room with guns.

"I was in the middle of watching my show you angelic ass! Do you have any idea how important it was about to get?!" I yelled at the archangel who smirked.

"Y'know, most people would be grateful to have a guardian angel that saves their butt from demon who were about to kidnap them." Gabe scoffed, popping a lollipop into his mouth.

"But Damon and Elena were about to kiss! Don't you realise who important that is! Screw the demons!" I protested.

Gabe was about to open his mouth but a new voice cut him off. "What the hell is going on here?!"

My eyes followed the voice. It belonged to a middle aged man, whom had dirty blonde hair, sparkling green eyes and a handsome face. His body was god like and nearly made me drool.

The other guy beside him had also a handsome face. Not as handsome as the other guy but still pretty good looking. He was really tall like giant. His body was broad and strong much like the other guy. It was clear to see they were brothers.

Have I died and gone to Heaven? I might have to rethink the whole 'Salvatore's-are-the-hottest-brothers-ever' thing.

"Deano, Samuel, this is Y/N. Even though she's a stubborn ass and a bitch, she's protected by me. I'm her guardian angel. Anyway, I transported her here cause some demons were after her. Could you please watch after her for a while? I got some things to do in Heaven." With that, he flashed away, not even giving time for the men to answer.

Now, I just stood awkwardly in the room, eyes cast anywhere but them. I suddenly felt very naked in my F/C nighty that was quite revealing. Damn my other pjs that were in the wash.

"Uh...hey Y/N. I'm Sam and this is my older brother Dean." Sam, the taller one spoke, trying to break the silence.

"Hi. It's nice to meet you I guess." I bit my lip nervously. Dean was too busy staring at me to say anything. Was that a good thing or a bad thing?

"Don't worry. We're not gonna hurt you. We've got many friends that can vouch for us." Sam smiled reassuring, noting my nerves.

"Okay...is he alright?" I nodded over at Dean who was still staring at me.

Sam turned to his brother and bitchfaced him. "Yeah, he's fine. Just don't fall for his charms. He's quite the playboy."

I chuckled, feeling more relaxed. Dean snapped out of his trance staring hard at his brother. "Shut up bitch."

"Um..." I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Dean flipped his attention back to me. He smiled kindly with a slight blush? Nah, I could be seeing things. Still, if he was, it be rather cute.

"Well, if you're gonna be staying with us for a while, I better show you a room. Unless you wanna sleep with me?" He smirked, winking.

"Dude!" Sam exclaimed, hitting his brother hard on the chest.

Dean didn't move. It was like the hit didn't even hurt him. Wow, he's really strong. "Whatever. Just follow me Y/N. I'm not gonna bite...unless you want me to." Dean chuckled, beginning to walk down a long corridor. He's got this whole bad boy aroma about him and I kinda like it.

I said a quick goodbye to Sam before scurrying off to catch up with Dean. The walk with Dean was silent. Mainly because he was in front of me the whole time, never looking back at me once.

Suddenly, he stopped walking, causing me to bump into his back. I stumbled back slightly but Dean caught me, balancing me out. His touch burned but I never pulled away, telling myself I wanted more.

"You're a clumsy thing ain't ya?" He grinned, holding onto my waist. My hands where on his firm chest.

"Uh, sorry." I mumbled shyly, pulling away.

"Don't worry about it, it's kinda cute." He smiled.

I blushed even more, looking down. "Thanks...I guess."

"Anyway, this is your room Sweetheart. It might not look like much but feel free to change it around a bit. I'm across the hall from ya while Sammy's next to ya." Dean explained.

I nodded in understanding. "You don't have to Y'know." I said quietly.

"Do what?"

"Take care of me just because some stupid Demons are after me. I can handle my own. Seriously, I can be outta your hair tomorrow."

Dean scoffed. "Ain't gonna happen Darlin'. I'm a Winchester. And that means I'm stubborn. You ain't leaving us till the threats eliminated. Hell, even when there's no threat you can stay with us."

I furrowed my eyebrows together. "Why? You barely know me."

Dean shrugged. "Yeah but with Gabe as your Guardian Angel, you're gonna need all the help you can get."

I giggled. "True...Anyway, thanks. You and your brother seem like good people. I'm sure we're gonna be great friends."

Dean pouted. "Just friends?"

"I don't know. I might just have to be more friendly with Sam." I teased.

Dean looked offended. "What? I'm totally the better looking brother!"

"Well how about you change my mind over a slice of pie sometime?" I hinted.

Dean's perfect eyes lit up. "Defiantly. Can never refuse a pie and a beautiful woman."

"Alrighty then. I'll see you in the morning Dean." I smiled, standing on my tiptoes and pressing a kiss to his stubble covered cheek.

When I pulled away, Dean was grinning like an idiot. I winked and walked into my new room, closing the door with a small smile.

Guess I found my Damon Salvatore after all.