Sam

Imagine: Two guys break into the motel room where you, Sam and Dean are staying. They're hunters and they're pissed about Sam starting the apocalypse. Based on S5, E16. It might now be exactly like the episode but shh, I'm trying.

Sam's POV

"Sam let me shower." Y/N giggled, straddling my lap. I had my long arms around her, not letting her go.

We'd just woken up. It was 10am so we'd slept in pretty late for a hunter. However, Dean was still sprawled out on the other bed, snoring loudly.

In my opinion, mornings like this were the best. Beautiful girl in my arms and my brother next to me. This was my family. Well, Cas needed to be spooning with Dean for the family to be complete but hey, maybe one day.

"No." I whined like a five year old.

She laughed adorably. "Yes. I stink."

"Is that what that smell is? I thought Dean farted or something." I smirked.

Y/N gasped and slapped my bare chest playfully. "How dare you! You are the worst boyfriend ever."

My hands held her hips but after she said that, they slowly crawled up to her ribs. A smirk tugged at my lips when her eyes widen, realising what I was doing.

"No, Sam. Please don't." She begged, trying not to smile.

I raised an eyebrow. "Do what?" I asked innocently. "This?"

My fingers dug into her ribs. She was only wearing a vest top and panties so she was at a disadvantage. She squealed as I tickled her. Her body squirmed about, trying to get away.

Damn, I loved her smile. It was breathtaking. "Sammy," She giggled, trying to breath. "Stop! I can't- I can't breathe."

"Say I'm the best boyfriend ever then." I chuckled.

"No!" She protested, trying to pull my hands away.

"Will you two shut up! I need my beauty sleep!" Dean gruff grumpy voice came from beside us.

I stopped tickling my girl and turned to bitchface my brother. "Sheesh when did you become such an old man?"

"The day you were born." He grunted, turning the other way and yanking the covers over his head.

"Sorry D." Y/N said to him after she finally caught her breath.

She then took both my hands and entwined our fingers, looking down at me lovingly. No words were spoken, there didn't need to be. All she did was lean down and place her intoxicating lips onto mine.

We kissed passionately. I could never get enough of her kisses. I couldn't get enough of her. She just drives me crazy. My definition of perfection for sure.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." She whispered gently, when she pulled back.

"I love you. Always will."

"I love you too, Sammy." She pecked my lips one more time before sliding of my lap and walked towards the motel bathroom.

"Stop staring at my butt." She smirked, not even turning around to look at me.

"I wasn't." I lied, sitting up.

"Sure you weren't." She scoffed playfully, grabbing some clothes before going into the bathroom and closing the door.

I chuckled, shaking my head. My life was not the best but Y/N makes it better, holds all the pieces together. I pushed myself up, deciding to get dressed.