Dean AU

Imagine: Dean is your sons Kindergarten teacher.

"Momma!" My 4 year old son, Ethan exclaimed as he saw me waiting for him.

It was the end of the day so I was picking him up from school. I finished my job half an hour ago so I had plenty of time to drive to his school.

"Hey Sweetie," I chuckled, bending down to hug him. "You have a good day?"

Ethan nodded rapidly. "Hell yeah I did! Mr. Winchester is so cool!"

"Mr. Winchester?" I asked confused.

"Yeah Momma, he's my new teacher. He's so awesome!" Ethan giggled, turning around to scan the playground. His eyes lit up when he saw the back of a tall man.

"There he is! Come! I want you to meet him!" My son cheered, grabbing my hand and yanking me along.

"Ethan honey, we should really be-"

"Mr. Winchester!" Ethan called, grabbing the attention of the man.

When he turned around, my eyes widened for a second. Mr. Winchester was very handsome. He had dirty blonde hair and apple green eyes. His shoulders were broad and he had a strong built. Very attractive.

"Oh, hey Ethan. What's up buddy?" He chuckled, smiling widely.

"This is my Momma. I wanted you to meet her so she could she how awesome you are." Ethan grinned proudly, looking up at the man.

Mr. Winchester laughed. "I'm not as awesome as you buddy. But, thanks. Nice to meet you ma'am."

I blushed and smiled shyly. "Hello. Please, call me Y/N. Ma'am makes me sound old."

"Okay, a beautiful young woman like you couldn't be that old." Dean complimented.

I giggled, blushing even more. "Thank you. That's very sweet..."

"Dean. My name's Dean."

"Pleasure Dean. You've seemed to make quite the impression on Ethan here." I said, ruffling my sons hair.

"Momma!" Ethan piped, swatting my hand away, embarrassed.

Dean chuckled. "All good things I hope."

"Oh yes. You're his favourite teacher apparently."

"Well, your son of a brilliant student. One of my favourites too. He's basically a mini me."

"Yeah Momma! Me and Mr. Winchester have the same music taste and love for pie!" Ethan boasted, smiling.

"Really?" I raised an eyebrow, interested.

"Yup, watch." Dean nodded. "Ethan, Led Zeppelin?"

"Rules!" Ethan cheered.

"AC/DC?"

"Yes!"

"Bon Jovi?"

Ethan made a face. "On occasion."

Me and Dean laughed. "Okay, I believe you." I chuckled.

Dean and Ethan highfived, making me grin. They were so cute together. Like father and son, even though Dean wasn't Ethan's father.

"Well, we better be getting home Ethan. I'm sure Dea- uh, Mr. Winchester has to get home too." I said, scooping up my son in my arms and resting him on my hip.

"I wish. I gotta say and mark the kids work. One of the downsides of being a teacher but I love my job." Dean shrugged.

"Sounds lonely...Oh, I didn't meant to!" I stuttered.