Preferance #6 Spider

Sam-

"So, Y/N huh?" Dean smirked to his younger brother.

They were sat in the bunker, beers in their hands, just relaxing. No hunts, no Amara, just peacefulness. Hell did they need it!

"Yeah, what about her?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows together in confusion.

His elder brother's smirk made him uneasy. It had two meanings; one, he was using it to make pick up women or two, he was out to poke some fun. Sam had a feeling it was the second.

"Oh nothing, you've just been...different ever since she got here." Dean grinned smugly, taking a swig of his nearly empty beer bottle.

"Different how?" Sam questioned, treading cautiously.

"Well you never make me breakfast and hold doors open for me. I'm starting to feel a little left out Sammy." Dean said, fake hurt.

Sam blushed. "T-that doesn't mean anything. Maybe I'm just being polite."

"Or maybe you've got a crush on her. The possibilities are endless." Dean teased.

"Can we not talk about this right now?" Sam bitchfaced his older brother.

"Sure, I'm free tomorrow, you wanna talk about it then?" Dean chuckled, downing his beer.

Suddenly, the bunker door creaked open. "Hey guys I'm back!" Y/N's voice called out.

Sam's mood instantly lightened as he watched her climb downstairs with grocery shopping in her arms.

Dean kicked Sam under the table, making Sam look at him. Dean looked at his younger brother with an 'I-know-all' look. Sam scoffed and ignored him, turning back to Y/N who had now entered the room.

She gently placed the shopping on the table with a smile. "So I got food, bathroom stuff, beer- which you can have now Dean since you finished yours." She giggled, passing a bottle to Dean who grinned as he took it.

"Thank you Sweetheart." Dean chuckled.

"No problem. I also got you a pie and Sam I got you a salad." Y/N told them, giving the brothers their treats. Dean's eyes lit up when he saw the pie and immediately began devouring it.

"You didn't have to do this Y/N." Sam smiled.

"I know but I wanted to. You guys are having a break from hunting so I decided to treat you. You deserve it after all." She said honestly which made Sam smile even more.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go take a shower. You guys need anything before I go?" Y/N questioned.

Dean shook his head, mouth too stuffed with pie to speak. "No we should be good Y/N. Thanks though." Sam assured her.

Y/N nodded happily as she strolled off to her room. Sam's eyes never left her until she disappeared into her room. He smiled down at the salad she brought him, thinking of how perfect she was.

"Damn." Dean spoke up. "You got it bad."

"What? No I don't!" Sam protested like a child.

"Dude, you're literally eye fucking the salad she brought you and stared as she walked away."

"I-she-you....shut up! Jerk." Sam mumbled.

"Bitch." Dean sniggered.

>>

"So I was thinking, after we find Cas and get Lucifer out of him, we-"

Dean's idea was cut off when Y/N came sprinting back into the room in nothing but her underwear!