Sam x Pregnant!Reader P1

Imagine: You make a deal with Crowley to save your baby. You turn into a demon and Sam and Dean try to help you.

"ARGHHH!" I cried out in pain as the demon used my gun to shoot me in the stomach. My three month pregnant stomach!

"There, got rid of the little accident." She cackled.

"F-fuck you!" I growl, trying to keep in the blood. I knew it wouldn't do much good but I wasn't going to do nothing. Let me back track...

A Few Hours Ago...

"Okay Beautiful, me and Dean are ready to go on this hunt." My boyfriend Sam called out to me from the bunkers entrance.

I jogged into the room. "You be careful. Don't get killed, eaten, kidnapped, decapitated, possessed-"

"Okay baby!" Sam chuckled. "We'll be fine. I'm gonna be safe and come back to you and Elijah."

"Better do. I'll kill you if you die."

"Babe, that didn't even make any sense."

"You know what I meant so move your gorgeous Moose ass and kill something." I giggled, playfully pushing him to the exit.

"Okay okay I'm going. Let me say goodbye to Elijah first." Sam begged, using the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine, make it quick cause he's making me have hella cravings for pie and pickles."

"Leave my pie alone!" Dean yelled from doorway.

"I'm eating the frickin pie or I'm chopping Dean Jr. off!" I growl back.

Dean's eyes widened and he ran away yelping; "Pies yours!"

Me and Sam laughed. "You definitely put him in place." Sam chuckled.

"I just really wanted the pie." I smirk.

Sam grinned, leaning down and kissed me lovingly. After a few seconds I pulled back. "You keep doing that Sam and I'll not let you leave."

Sam grinned. "Maybe I could just stay with you then?"

"Nu-uh, you're going on the hunt. You and Dean need some brother time. Just say goodbye to Elijah and go." I order playfully.

Sam rolled his eyes, kneeling down to be level with my slight bump. "Hey Elijah, Daddy's leaving now. Don't worry, I'll come back soon. Just don't let mommy eat too much pie. Unke Dean's not gonna be too happy if she does. Anyway, see you soon son. I love you and Mommy so much." He pressed a kiss to my stomach before getting up.

I giggled and hugged him. "We love you too."

Sam said one more final goodbye before leaving. I stood in place as I watched him walk out the door. When the sound of the Impala rumbled away into the distance, I knew it was time to out my plan in action.

"Okay Elijah, how about a Mommy and Son hunting trip? Sound fun?" I asked my stomach playfully, receiving a small kick back. "Welp, there's my answer." I chuckled to myself.

Being a pregnant hunter who was told she wasn't aloud to hunt anymore by her boyfriend and his brother because she was pregnant was frustrating. Especially when hunting was pretty much her only hobby apart from reading and watching Netflix.