Misha Collins

Misha's POV

"Great acting today Y/N" I complimented her.

She smiled that beautiful smile I loved so much. "Thanks Misha, you too" she giggled with a small blush.

She's gonna kill me with her cuteness. I'd loved her ever since I first laid eyes on her, when she arrived at the Supernatural studio, a few months ago.

Y/N hugged me, said goodbye and walked off to her trailer. I felt like the luckiest man in the world when she hugged me. I watched as she walked off and smiled. A woman like that could never love me. She sees me as a best friend or brother. Sad to think it but it's probably true.

"So when are you gonna grow some balls and ask her out?" Someone slapped my back. Of course it was Jensen.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I chuckled awkwardly, avoiding eye contact.

"Pfft, please Misha. I might be an idiot, wait scrap that, I know I'm an idiot but I can clearly see that you like Y/N." Jen smirked.

When I thought that conversation couldn't get any worse, Jared joined us. "Who's Misha like?" He asked, amused. I groaned in embarrassment.

"Y/N." Jensen answered.

"Well this is interesting. You asked her out yet?" Jared questioned. I shook my head.

"What? Why not?! You two would be perfect for each other!" Jared exclaimed shocked.

"Cause I don't know if she likes me" I stated.

Jensen and Jared both looked at one another and burst out laughing. "Oh my god Misha, she loves you too, ya big doofus." Jen told me.

My eyes went wide and I turned to look in the direction Y/N was at. She was talking to her costume designer. Of course, Y/N being Y/N, she was messing around. She had bunny ears on her head and a rabbit tail on her butt. I chuckled at the sight of her.

Y/N then proceeded to glance in my direction. She saw me staring and waved at me with a giggle. I blushed and shyly waved back. "See told you. Love is in the air." Jensen said again. I turned my back to Y/N so she wouldn't see me turn as red as a tomato.

"Just ask her out Misha. I bet you £100 she'll say yes." Jared betted.

I looked down to the floor and nodded in defeat. Suddenly, there was a weight on my back. It was Y/N. I quickly, to stop her from falling, gave her a piggy back.

"Mishaaaa." She dragged out my name and giggled. Jensen and Jared smirked and walked off.

"Hey Y/N" I chuckled. "What's up?"

"The directer needs us on set." She informed.

"Well let's go forth and complete our quest." I said in a playful tone.

"I couldn't do it with out my noble steed, Misha." She rested her chin on the top of my head.

"Wow, I'm a horse now am I?" I act offended.

"Yup but don't worry, I'm an adorable bunny."

I laughed and gave her a piggy back towards the set. "Am I heavy?" She asked.

"Nope, I'm just really strong." I smirked.

"Nobody likes a boaster Collins." She smiled. I grinned.

>>

After shooting another scene, me and Y/N were over by the snack table, talking. I was about to ask her out when my son, West ran towards us.
"Daddy!" He giggled and hugged my leg. I chuckled down at him and ruffled his hair. Y/N smiled at us.