Dean

Imagine: Having an age gap between you and Dean. Reader is 17 or so, while Dean is 26. Nothing creepy.

"Get off of me you son of a bitch!" I screamed at the werewolf who was pinning me to the floor, teeth blaring and claws slashing. I'm a hunter! I could gank this bitch!

It was the afternoon when I decided to slip away from school. I only had maths and science for the rest of the day so screw it. I don't need school to be a hunter anyway.

I already had a silver knife and a small gun with silver bullets in my backpack so I hitched a ride to the werewolves lair. It was a small cabin in the middle of the woods.

Campers had been going missing so anyone with a brain cell could clearly see the cabin was where they were being taken to by the werewolves. I thought it was a wendigo at first but I saw in the newspaper that a body had been found with slash marks and the heart torn out. Werewolf M.O.

Anyway, I barged into the lair, killing two of them already but the last one was older and a little tricky. When I said tricky, I mean, he tackled me when I wasn't looking.

He slashed at my arm, cutting it. I yelped in pain but ignored it and continued trying to shove it off me. My silver knife had skidded across the room when he tackled me.

"You just killed my sister!" He growled, spit flying.

"Like I give a shit! She was a stupid dog, much like you!" I hissed back. The werewolf roared, preparing the final blow that would kill me.

I clenched my eyes shut and waited. My arms were up, protecting my face. My whole body was trembling. This is it. This is how I'm going to die.

A loud bang was heard. The next thing I knew was the werewolves body was laying limp on me. "Ew, ew, ew, so gross!" I cringed, pushing the corpse off of me, sitting up.

I looked down to see myself covered in blood.
"Aww man! This is my favourite AC/DC shirt as well!" I whined, pouting.

"Uh, are you ok?" A deep voice asked awkwardly.

My eyes followed the voices origin. It belonged to a giant man with long hair and puppy dog eyes. He was super cute. Beside him was another man. Shorter, with blonde hair and radiant green eyes. Damn, hottie alert!

Both of them were holding guns in their hands.
"Hell no! I'm covered in blood and my shirt is ruined! Oh yeah, and I'm injured but I'm more concerned about my shirt. Does blood wash out?" I questioned, poking at the wet blood.

The men looked at each other. The shorter one shrugged while the taller gave a bitchface. It was clear to see that they were brothers.

"Um, what's your name." The taller one asked.

"What's yours? For all I know you could be werewolves as well." I scoffed, getting up on my feet to collect my knife. Neither of them answered.

"So are you gonna tell me or do I have to give one to you? I'll give you," pointing at the tall one. "Mr. MooseytheCutie, cause you're super cute and you," I looked at the other one. "Handsome. Self explanatory really."

The shorter one smirked. Yup, it's official, my ovaries just exploded.

"Thanks Darling."