Sam & Dean (+Sam Smut)

Imagine: Dean is your boyfriend but something happens with you and Sam one night.

Me, Dean and Sam slumped down in a booth at the local bar. We'd just finished a complicated hunt so everyone needed to relax and loosen up a little.

"First rounds on me." Dean announced.

"You don't have to do that Babe." I smiled.

"Sure I do. My girl did great on this hunt so I want to spoil her a little." He chuckled, leaning over and pecking my lips. I giggled with a small blush.

Even though we'd even dating for nearly a year, Dean still had the capability to make me act like a schoolgirl with a crush. He thought it was adorable but I just tended to shrug it off.

"Thank you Dean." I replied happily.

He winked at me before looking over to Sam, giving him a nod and getting up to go to the bar.

Now it was just me and Sam. He was my best friend. My cute, long haired, moosey, bestie.
"You seen any girls you wanna maybe take home?" I question, smirking.

Sam chuckled. "Am I talking to Dean or Y/N?"

"I'm serious Sammy. Men need some loving sometimes." I giggle.

"Just cause Dean can't keep it in his pants doesn't mean I can't. I have more self control than him." Sam scoffed playfully.

"And I'll remind you of that when you're taking a girl out for a quicky." I snorted, rolling my eyes.

Sam just smiled at me, amused. I also, for some reason, began gazing at him. It felt like everything was going in slow motion. My eyes began to notice all the detail on his face that they hadn't noticed before.

His puppy dog eyes, cute little moles, soft looking lips, a few small scars here and there from previous hunting injuries, and his lightly tanned caramel skin tone.

There was no awkwardness or uncomfortableness. It just felt like two people drinking in one another. This had been happening a few times with me and Sam. I thought nothing of it but-

A loud giggle snapped me out of my thoughts. I turned my attention to the direction of it and saw that it belonged to a blonde haired, attractive, large breasted woman. She wore a tiny, tight, dress that showed off her every curve.

However, what really pissed me off was that Dean was lent on the bar next to her, grinning seductively. He would lean close and whisper things into her ear, making her laugh and hit his arm playfully, as well as flirtatiously.

My heart broke. After all these years, Dean Winchester, my loving boyfriend, had reverted back to his old womanising ways. My throat and chest tightened at the sight.

"S-Sam?" I whispered, voice cracking. I needed him right now. He had always been my rock.

Sam frowned at the sight too. "Jesus Dean." He sighed. "You alright Y/N?"

I shook my head, tears filling my eyes.

"You wanna go?" Sam asked kindly, placing his big hand on mine for comfort. My mouth couldn't seem to form words right now so I just weakly nodded.

Sam got up first, helping me stand since I didn't trust my two feet at the moment. Another giggle came from the woman, followed by one of Dean's laughs. That was it. I couldn't take it anymore.

Finding my confidence, I let go of Sam and marched up to them. Before Dean could say anything, I slapped him hard across the face.

"What the hell bi-" the woman exclaimed but I interrupted her by chucking a random drink onto her make up caked face.