Sam Winchester

Kinda a part 2 of Sammy. Where you were preggo with his kid. Love that photo at the top 😍😘

Thank Castiel that the bunker didn't have stairs. If they did I don't think would've been able to get anywhere with my big pregnant stomach. Seriously, it feels like I've swallowed a bowling ball! Or ten!

I was waddling along one of the bunkers many corridors because I needed my boyfriend, Sam. Previously, I was in the kitchen, making dinner but I couldn't reach something on the top shelf. Normally, I would've hopped onto the counter and grabbed it but because of my enormous belly, I couldn't.

Anyway, I heard some commotion come from the storage room so I went there. The boys probably had some demon trapped.

When I got to the door, I pushed it open and entered the room. Behind the shelves, stood Sammy, Dean and...Crowley? I hadn't seen him in years. We were good friends. I knew he was a demon but he was kind to me for some reason.

Both Winchesters had mad expressions on their faces while Crowley had a smirk. Typical Crowley. "Just tell us if you know or not!" Dean growled at him.

"Know what Squirrel? I have no idea what you are talking about."

"You know what! How do we get rid of the Mark of Cain?!" Sam yelled.

So this is what they were doing? Dean still had the Mark of Cain. It worried Sammy to no end. Even more now that I was heavily pregnant. Dean could flip out at anytime, at anyone. It kinda scares me too since I cared about Dean a lot. We were all a family at the end of the day.

I didn't want to intrude so I just peeked around the corner. "Listen Crowley, if you don't tell us, I'm going to keep you down here and torture you for eternity." Dean threatened.

"Ohh, I love it when you talk dirty." Crowley smirked, making me giggle silently. I always loved his sense of humour.

Suddenly, Crowley's eyes flickered to me. He must of heard me. "My dear Y/N, long time no see."

I flinched, taking a step backwards. Sam would never let me hear the end of it if he caught me down here with a demon in the midst.

"No point in that now love, I've already seen you. You were always bad at hid-" He stopped when he looked at stomach. "Well, that's something new. So which one planted the seed? Squirrel or Moose?"

I smiled, putting a hand on my enlarge belly and looked down blushing. "Sam."

"Wait. You two know each other?" Dean questioned.

"Y/N and myself are good friends. Isn't that right dear?"

"We go way back." I told the guys. "I tried to kill him a few times. All good stuff." Sam raised  an eyebrow at me but I just shrugged and said "So- what are you guys trying to find out?"

"If Crowley knows how to get rid of the mark." Sam said, coming up to me and placing a warm hand on my stomach. "How you feeling? You shouldn't be in here, he's dangerous."

"Sammy, I'm fine. Crowley knows that I am the danger." The King of Hell rolled his eyes, probably remembering the time I left him in a devils trap for days.

Sam pressed a kiss to my forehead. "I can imagine. We'll be done soon."

"Wait. Maybe since me and Crowley are friends, I could help." I offered.

"No Y/N, it's too dangerous." Dean protested.

"Dude, he's trapped and tied up. Besides, he's never hurt me before so why would he now?"

Dean looked at Sam. Sam hesitated but knew I wasn't going to give up easily so he agreed. They started to walk out of the room.

"Miss you already Squirrel." Crowley cooed.