Teen!Sam x Teen!Reader

Warning! Contains smut!...like really hot smut! Prepare your ovaries!

I danced around the kitchen listening to Panic! At The Disco and Pierce The Veil, when my father came in. He saw me dancing around like a maniac and laughed. He changed the song to an Elvis track.

"Hey!" I scowled but giggled.

"Hey sweetheart." My father smiled, grabbing my hands, starting to dancing with me.

It was little moments like these that I really cherished. I was always afraid that he wouldn't come back after he left for a hunt. But I knew that he was out saving people and killing demons, shifters ect.

After dancing, we two collapse on the sofa, breathing heavily. "You're getting old, pops." I smirked at him.

"Cheeky bugger." he chuckled.

He immediately stopped and looked at me with a serious expression. I sat up knowing he was about to tell me something that I didn't want to hear.

"Y/N...I know you don't like it but I'm going on a hunt tomorrow with one of my old friends. His name is John Winchester, he has two boys. Ones about your age and the other is a few years older. They'll be coming over tomorrow morning so make sure you're ready to greet them. Since me and John are hunting this son of a bitch, it'll most likely just be you and they boys staying here alone for a few days until we kill the damn thing." He explained looking at me with worry.

"Dad, I'm 17 and perfectly capable of looking after myself. If you're worried about the boys hitting on me, don't! If they try anything I'll kick their ass!" I said sounding tough.

He chuckled and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I know you will sweetheart."

--------------------Time Skip-------------------

"DAD! WHERE DID YOU PUT MY SHORTS?" I yelled downstairs.

"THEY'RE IN YOUR TOP DRAWER!"

I looked in my drawer and found them. "Oh yeah! THANKS DAD! LOVE YA!"

"LOVE YA MORE SWEETHEART."

Looking in the mirror, I saw my reflection wearing a white tank top with dark blue shorts. I tied a black and dark blue pallid shirt around my waist. My hair was down with small curls in the ends. I wore my usual make up. When I made sure everything was perfect, I walk downstairs.

"Hey Dad what time are the Winches-" I was cut off by bumping into a rather tall boy.

He had gorgeous chestnut, long, brown hair. His eyes were beautiful and puppy like. His face just screamed handsome. He had a muscular figure which attracted me.

"Oh sorry" I said stepping away.

He chuckled deeply which was attractive. "Nah it was my fault, I'm too tall."

"Y/N." I said putting my hand out for him to shake. However, he lifted my hand to his mouth and kissed the back of it softly. I blushed.

"Sam." He replied.

How was this boy having this big of an effect on me? I never liked guys, everyone of them I ever met was a prick. But he was different. He seemed polite and gentlemanly.

When I came back to my senses, I followed Sam to the kitchen where everyone was sat.

"Hey Sugerplum." My dad grinned.