Sam

Imagine: You die but come back as an angel and Mr. Moose can see your wings

The smell of bacon wafted through the air as it sizzled on the hot greasy pan. I quickly took it off before it burned and placed it on two plates. My hips shook to the beat of my favourite song as it played on the radio.

Memories of last night came flooding back. It was perfect. It was mine and Sam's 2 year anniversary since we entered a proper relationship. Sam got me a cute necklace with his name engraved on it while I got him...well let's just say I went shopping at Victoria Secrets...

Anyway, I was the first to wake up this morning, in my boyfriend arms, naked and happy. I pried my way out from him and pulled on one of his shirts and a clean set of panties, tiptoeing to the kitchen. That's how I ended up in the kitchen dancing along while making breakfast.

Just as I was placing the last piece of food onto the last plate, a pair of strong long arms snaked their way around my waist. I giggled and leaned back into my boyfriends broad chest.

"Y'know it's not smart to sneak up on a hunter." I joked.

"Sorry baby, but I had to watch those hips swing. They are just so sexy." He smirked, kissing down the crook of my neck.

"I think you had more than enough of that last night mister." I shook my head playfully.

He growled. "I can never have enough of you baby."

"Flattery will get you no were Samuel." I turned around in his arms. "Now, go sit your gorgeous butt down because I made you breakfast." I kissed his lips and pushed him gently away. He chuckled and obeyed.

I placed a plate in front of him and he immediately started munching away. As I was making coffee, a sleepy Dean stumbled in.

"Morning Sunshine." I laughed, guiding him to a chair and sitting him down before he fell over.

He opened his mouth to speak but I placed his breakfast down in front of him which snapped him awake and happily started eating. I giggled and grabbed the finished coffee and gave it to each brothers.

"Sleep well?" Sam asked his brother as I sat down on lap, stealing some of his food.

He gave me a playful bitch face but I smiled innocently, placing a kiss on his cheek which made him chuckle.

"Apart from all the moaning and screaming that came from your room, no I didn't. I feel like I need to drown my ears in holy water." Dean cringed. I blushed while Sam smirked.

"Sorry Dean." I mumbled, hiding my flushed face into Sam's neck.

"It's not like we don't hear you screwing random women at night every time we stay at a motel." Sam retorted at his older brother.

Dean pouted. "Fair point."

After the boys had finished their breakfast, well I helped with Sam's, I washed the dishes and picked up my phone, sitting back on Sam's lap. He was a comfy moose, what can I say?

Sam rubbed my back as he chatted away to his brother about whatever. I scrolled through the news on my phone, trying to find a case for us. And apparently, I'd found one.

"So get this." I spoke up, gathering the brothers attention.

"Aww you're talking like Sammy." Dean teased with a smirk.

"Oh shush." I blushed, making both men chuckle.

"I think it's cute." Sam kissed my cheek. Dean rolled his eyes while I smiled.