Sam x Ariel!Reader P1

Yes I'm doing a Disney!SPN thing. I WANNA BE A FUCKIN MERMAID ALRIGHT? YOU DON'T GET PERIODS AND YOU CAN BE BEST FRIENDS WITH NEMO! ALTHOUGH I AM SCARED OF SHARKS BUT THATS NOT THE POINT! MERMAIDS ARE AWESOME DON'T QUESTION ME!

Also, sorry for not posting in days. I recently became a unicorn so yeah. Love you all, bye. ❤️

I watched the humans as they frolicked and played on the beach. Children were either building sandcastles or paddling in the edge of the sea. Adults were sunbathing, taking memorable pictures of one another. It all seemed so content.

Envy filled me. How I longed to join them and be like them. I want to feel the sand between- what were they called again?...toes! That was it! And laugh as I chased someone playfully. But I couldn't.

I let out a empty sigh, looking down into the water at my F/C tail. (Black mermaid tail for me OMG 😍). Sure it had shiny beautiful scales but I often ponder what my human legs would look like.

"You're watching them again huh?" A familiar voice chuckled.

I turned slightly to see my best friend, Flounder. He wasn't a mermaid but a fish. We'd been friends all our lives.

"Yes." I sighed dreamily, looking back at the humans. "They looks so- so happy."

"I know they do Y/N but your place is-"

"Here in the ocean. How many times have I heard that?" I huffed.

"There your fathers words by mine Y/N. I just want you to be happy." Flounder smiled.

"Thank you Flounder. I just wish I could be, part of their world." I said sadly.

"But-"

"Wait! Who's that?" I gasped, swimming toward the person.

Y/N no! Don't let them see you!" Flounder yelled. I slowed down, careful not to get too near but also not too far away.

When I was near enough, I hide behind a rock.
"Y/N what's gotten into you?!" Flounder questioned. Unable to speak, I raised my hand and pointed.

"What am I supposed to- oh for God sake Y/N! A boy? Really?" Flounder rolled his eyes.

I ignored him, just staring at the boy. He was very handsome, with long brown hair, gentle eyes and a muscular build.

He was holding some contraption in his hand. It was beeping and flashing red. He was focused intently on it, often pointing it in different directions.

Suddenly, he huffed frustratedly and put it away. Then he took another contraption out of his pocket and pressed its buttons. Then he put it up to his ear. I think it was something called a 'phone'.

After a few seconds he started speaking.
"Dean, I've searched all around the beach for EMF and there's nothing. You really sure it's a ghost?" His voice was gruff but smooth. It was now my new favourite sound.

"...I think it's a werewolf Dean. And it's Sam not Sammy!" He growled down the phone. So his name was Sam. I like it. "Just get down here ok? I can't do this on my own." Sam ordered before hanging up.

I moved upwards slightly to get a better view of Sam. Suddenly, he whipped out a gun and pointed it in my direction. I gasped and hid behind the rock more.

"See, what did I tell you! If they see you they'll hurt you!" Founder hissed. I scowled at him, remaining silent. After a few seconds, I heard Sam grumble something and put his gun away.

I let out a sigh of relief. "That was close!"

"Too close! Let's just go!" Flounder ushered.

"Not yet."