Dean

Imagine: Dean breaks his leg on a hunt so you baby him until he gets better.

"Ok, the doctor says you can leave." I announce as I entered Dean's hospital room. Dean was sat on the bed with his brother, Sam next to him.

"He also gave me some drugs that you need to take, which I'll be making sure you-"

"Y/N, I'm fine." Dean chuckled, trying to sit up more but grunting in pain as he moved his leg a little too much.

Sam helped him but Dean shrugged him off. Dean always kept things like being in pain to himself so he never allowed anyone to help him. I rolled my eyes.

"Just let your brother help you Dean. We gotta get you outta here so please don't be a stubborn ass." I frowned.

Dean scowled at me but obeyed my orders, allowing Sam to help him get into a wheelchair. All the while a bitchface was plastered on him.

"See that wasn't so hard." Sam smirked.

"Shut up bitch." Dean growled.

"Jerk." Sam sniggered.

I walked up to Dean, making sure he was comfortable. He assured me he was so I moved around the back of the chair and began pushing him.

"You sure you can manage Y/N? Dean is like 3x your size." Sam pointed out.

"Sam, if I can take down your gigantic ass then I'm perfectly capable of pushing Deano down the hall." I scoffed, assuring him.

"Alright." Sam held up his hands in surrender.

"I hate hospitals." Dean mumbled like a child.

After leaving the hospital, Sam helped Dean into the back of Baby. I sat with him while Sammy drove back to the bunker.

I lent over Dean, grabbing his seatbelt and fastening him in safely. "Y'know I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself." He smirked.

"I know but you're hurt so." I shrugged, putting mine on too. Dean grinned, shaking his head and looking out of the window.

>>

"Y/N you go get his bed ready while I help him down the stairs ok?" Sam informed, making me nod and quickly scurry off to Dean's room.

I'd always loved the smell of Dean's room. It sounded creepy but it wasn't to me. The smell of cheap whiskey and gunpowder always seemed to comfort me somehow.

Hearing Dean's grunts and Sam's complaining, I quickly fluffed up the pillows on the bed, putting one at the bottom so Dean's foot could rest. I also picked up any dirty laundry laying about incase Dean would topple over.

"Hey look, I gotta personal maid." Dean's voice joked from the doorway.

I turned and gave him a bitchface. "Very funny. Just get him on the bed Sam."

Sam complied, helping his brother down into the bed. Dean grunted as Sam lifted up his leg. "Stupid ass demon." Dean cursed.

"Big baby." Sam teased.

"Y/N, I'm gonna punch him." Dean warned.

I stepped in between them. "Sam go do some research or something, I'll take care of Dean."