Jared Padalecki

It was late. You sat on the sofa watching TV, waiting for your fiancé, Jared, to come home.
You were getting worried. He hadn't text or called saying he was going to be late. You played with your ring, something you did when you were thinking about Jared.

The front door swung open and in stumbled a very drunk Jared. Anger flooded you. "What the hell Jared?!" You yelled.

"Whoa! Why are you shouting?" He cover his ears.

"Because I was worried! You didn't call or text me! I didn't know where you where!" You shouted almost in tears.

"Calm down alright! I went out with Misha for a few drinks. It's not the end of the world."

"I-I can't deal with you right now. I'm going to bed. You can sleep on the sofa, I'm too pissed at you to even look at you!"

"Fine! I don't want to sleep with your whiny ass anyway."

That hurt. You just looked at him as a tear escaped your eye. "I-I think...we should go on a break." You said quietly.

"Whatever." Jared said and slumped down on the sofa, falling asleep immediately. A few more tears ran down your cheek. You dragged your feet up the stairs and soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~

You stood outside of Ethan's, yours and Jared son, school. You were trapped in thought about last night. A break. Would our relationship survive through this? You couldn't stop asking yourself this question.

The school bell rung and snapped you out of your anxiety riddled thoughts. "Mommy!" Ethan squealed excitedly when he saw you.

"Hey my little man." You smiled as he hugged your legs. His smiling face made you feel a little better.

You both got into your car. "So where do you want to go?" You asked Ethan.

"Can we go see Daddy at work?" He answered innocently.

A pang of emotional pain went through your stomach. "S-sure." You said, putting on a brave face and drove off.

15 minutes later, you arrived at the studio Jared filmed at. You got out and carried Ethan inside. You stood outside the set and waited for Jared to finish his scene.

"Are you ok Mommy?" Ethan asked looking at your face.

"Yeah I'm fine sweetie. Why would you ask that?"

"I heard you and Daddy shouting at each other last night." Ethan confessed.

"Oh...we're fine sweetie. Me and Daddy are just shouting at how much we love you." You said trying to cover what really happened up.

"I love you too Mommy." He said and gave you a big kiss in the cheek which made your heart warm.

After Jared had finished his scene, he came over to us. "Hey Daddy." Ethan smiled, sticking his arms out indicating that he wanted Jared to hold him.

"Hey bud." Jared chucked and took him out of your arms. "Y/N..." He nodded.

"Jared." you said without looking at him.