Wincest x Sis!Reader P3

A/N: This is sooooo long! I enjoy writing these so there might be a lot. TBH, if Sam and Dean were my brothers IRL, I'd be incest. Not gonna lie...ok bye 😶

"Come on princess, wakey wakey eggs and bacey." A gentle voice called out to me. I groaned, not wanting to wake.

"Seriously Sammy, 'wakey wakey eggs and bacey'? That's all you got?" Another deep voice scoffed.

"What? I'm not a jerk like you so I won't shove her awake."

"Hey! I did that one time because we had to go and she wouldn't wake up!"

"Whatever."

"This is how you wake Sleeping Beauty up Sammy, watch and learn." A cough was heard, like someone was clearing their throat.

"ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST!"

I jolted awake, siting up immediately. "Oh gimme gimme!" I giggled.

The two voices belong to my brothers. "See, works like magic." Dean chuckled to Sam.

"But...ice cream." I pouted, sadly.

"No ice cream. We just had to get you up."

"You dick! Don't tease me! I really want ice cream now."

"Somethings are more important than ice cream little sister." Dean rolled his eyes.

I gasped over dramatically. "Well...somethings are more important than pie!"

Dean looked at me like I had three heads. "Don't you ever talk about pie like that again!"

"The same goes for you but with ice cream!"

"Will you two just stop fighting?! I'll get you some ice cream princess." Sam promised me.

I squealed happily and hugged him. "Sammy's my favourite brother now." I stuck my tongue out at Dean, still hugging Sam.

"Yeah, yeah just get your asses inside." He stormed off to the room, leaving a hint of jealousy in the air.

"Whoops." Sam chuckled.

"I'll buy him some pie later. We'll be safe then."

"Cool, let's get inside then." Sam started to get out of the car.

"Wait Sammy!" I called out.

He stopped. "Can I maybe have a moosey back ride because I'm the besties sister ever?" I asked cutely.

Sam smiled with a nod. I giggled in delight and hopped into his back. "Onward my trusty moose to the scrubby motel room and our grouchy brother." I said dramatically.

"You're so weird baby sis."

"Yeah but you love me so much." I kissed his temple.

His ears went red like he was embarrassed or something. Why do both brothers do that when I kiss their cheek or something? Could they maybe like...? No that's stupid Y/N! They would never feel like that.

Sammy carried me into the motel room. He was really tall which made him more attractive. "Okay, you can put me down now. I must weigh a lot." I told him.

"Nah, you're light as a pillow Princess." Sam chuckled, putting me down to the ground.

Afterwards he went to the bathroom for a shower. Dean was lying on one of the motels beds. I took the perfect opportunity to annoy him.

I jumped on the bed with him but laid on top of him, chest to chest with our legs tangled.
"Y/N get your big butt off!" He ordered annoyed.

"Nope. Not until you love me again." I grin.