Castiel

It was about 6am. I was sat in the main room of the bunker, wearing a silk, white, night gown that came down to my mid thighs. Looking at my laptop, I was trying to find a case for my brothers, Sam and Dean.

I heard a whoosh and the flap of wings.
"Cas!" I ran up, hugging him.

"Good morning, Y/N."

I always felt happy when Castiel was around. I was a few years younger than him but I didn't mind. I loved him with all my heart.

"What are you doing?" Cas asked tilting his head to one side, which I thought was adorable

"Trying to find a case." I explained to him, turning to find him staring at me.

"What?" I blushed.

"Nothing. I just find you very beautiful."

"Aww thanks Cas. You're quite handsome yourself." I kissed his cheek.

We were just talking with a little flirting, when Dean came into the room. "Y/N, I'm sorry but I have to go." Cas apologised.

I felt a little sad but just hugged him goodbye and watched him disappear.

I sighed because I knew Cas left because of Dean. Dean didn't like Cas very much because he was very protective of his little sister. He always scared all my boyfriends away. Not that I've had many and I had Dean to thank for that.

I scoffed at Dean.
"What?!" He asked annoyed.

"Nothing."

"Well there's clearly is so just tell me!"

"You always do this!"

"Do what? Y/N answer me!"

Sam came into the room wondering what all the shouting was about. He saw me and Dean were arguing again, so he just sat down, giving me a warm smile. I smiled back but soon remembered Dean's presence.

"What do I always do?" Dean yelled at me.

"Scare the guys,who actually like me, away! Why can't you just be happy for me?!"

"I want you to be happy. I know what guys are like and I don't want you to get hurt."

"Y/N don't say it." Sam pleaded.

"Not all guys are like you! They all don't go out every night get drunk and screw any girl that shows them a bit of leg! I know what I'm doing Dean, I'm having fun! So screw you and your overprotective crap! If you ever scare a guy away from me again I swear to God, I'll walk out that god damn door and you'll never see me again!"

Dean stared at me speechless. "And you wanna know something Big Brother of mine, I love Cas! Wanna know something else? He's probably God knows where thinking that I'm stupid and pathetic because of you!" Tears filled my eyes as I ran to my room.

~~~~~~~~~3rd person POV~~~~~~~~~

"Nice going Dean." Sam looked at his brother in disappointment. "You know how she feels about Cas and you had to go and scare him away. She's not a little girl anymore Dean, you have to acknowledge that."

"I know Sammy, it just that I don't want some prick breaking her heart! You know she's a sweet girl, I don't want her to change because of some douche bag!" Dean confessed.

"I know Dean, I don't want that for her either. But do you really think that Cas is like that? I don't think he is." Sam reassured him.

~~~~~~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat crying on my bed, when I felt the bed dip. "Hey Cas." I sniffed, wiping away the tears.

"Hey Y/N, your eyes are leaking. Is that what crying looks like?" He asked adorably.

I giggled at his question and nodded. "If my knowledge is correct, humans cry when they're upset. Why are you upset?"

"My idiot brother Dean."

"Is it because he scares guys away."

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"I sensed you were upset and listen in on your conversation." He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

"So that means you heard me say that I love you." I blushed.

"Don't be embarrassed. I love you too."

"You do?" I asked, eyes full of hope.

"Y/N, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on Heaven and Earth. From the very first moment I looked upon your face, I knew that I loved you."

I caressed his cheek, looking into his baby blue eyes. I slowly closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back. His and my lips fitted together so well it was like they were made for each other.

I pulled back for air. "Hey Cas."

"Yes Y/N?" He kissed the top of my head.

"Your wings are so beautiful."

"You can see my-"

I simply nodded.

He wrapped his wings around me and pulled me in for another passion filled kiss.

After a while I laid on the bed snuggled against Cas. He stroked the small of my back, lulling me to sleep. With his scent and warmth around me, I soon fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~Dean's POV~~~~~~~~~

I walked to Y/N's room. The door was open slightly so I could see her and Cas cuddling on the bed together. My overprotective side pricked at me but I suppressed it down.

I slowly opened the door. Y/N was asleep in Castiel's arms. She looked so peaceful and happy when she was with him.

Cas noticed me and tensed. "I can leave if you want me to. But just know that I love her and there's nothing you can do to stop that." He warned, cuddling Y/N tighter.

"Look Cas. I know I've been a dick to you, but I didn't want her to get hurt. She's really precious to me and I didn't want to see her broken in the same way I am. I can tell you won't do that to her, so I'll let you two have a relationship... But if you hurt her in anyway, I'll be coming for you!" I threatened.

"Thanks Dean, you are a good man."

I left them both alone and headed back the kitchen. "See how hard was that?" Sammy smirked.

"Shut up! As long as she's happy, I'm happy." I said taking a swig of beer. Sam was still smiling at me.

"Bitch." I smirked slightly.

"Jerk." he said back with a grin.