Wincest x Sis!Reader P2

A/N: Wincest is YAAASS! Tell me what else you guys ship!

This is slightly fluffy. Nothing too sexual

My eyes drooped, becoming more heavy. I wanted sleep so bad. I let out a big yawn which captured the attention of my big brother Sam. He had just woken from his sleep so he was fully energised.

Sam was resting his head in my lap but he wasn't anymore much to my disappointment. No Y/N, he's your brother! You can't think like that! But he's so good looking though...

"You tired sis?" He asked. I nodded rubbing my eyes, careful of my mascara. "Aww, you're so cute, lie down on me and sleep."

"Thanks Sammy." I mumbled, resting my head on his lap, facing up towards the roof of the car. He was quite the pillow I must say.

"Love you big bro." I smiled with my eyes closed.

"I love you more Princess." He whispered, playing with my hair. I hummed in appreciation, making his chuckle a bit. I soon fell into a relaxing sleep...

"Sammy." I whispered to him, clutching my teddy.

He was asleep on the motel bed with Dean next to him. I just had a really scary nightmare which made me frightened.

"Big brother." I sniffed, raising my voice a little bit not enough to wake Dean. Daddy was still out hunting something. I hardly ever saw him anymore.

Sammy stirred slightly. "Please wake up." I whimpered.

This time Sammy finally opened his eyes. He saw me with a scared expression with tears in my eyes and immediately got into big brother mode.

"Hey Princess, what's wrong? Is there a monster?" He looked around the room.

I shook my head. "I had a scary nightmare and I can't go back to sleep."

"Aww it's ok. Big brothers here now. Nothing's gonna get ya while I'm here."

"C-can you sleep with me?" I said shyly.

"S-sure." He blushed, climbing out of his bed and climbing into mine. I followed and did the same.

We lied down, holding hands and facing each other. "You wanna tell me what happened in your nightmare?"

"This demon barged into our room when daddy was out and pulled me away from you and Dean. You both tried to fight him but he knocked you out. I kicked and screamed for you guys but I couldn't get away from the demon. It felt so real Sammy." I sobbed.

Sammy pulled me into him so my head was resting on his chest. He rubbed my back in a comforting manner, shhing me. "Promise me you'll never leave me Big Brother. You or Dean. I don't want to lose you." I cuddled him more.

"I promise never to leave you Y/N. I'll always be there for you to protect you from any demons or other monsters. Dean will too. Forever. Y'know why?"

"Why?"

"Because I love you. To the moon and back. Dean does too."

"I love you more Sammy. More than ice cream." I giggled.

"Good, now let's get some sleep."

I kissed his cheek to thank him and cuddled up to him again. Afterward, we both fell asleep.

I woke up. That must of been a dream. Well, more like a memory. It was of me and Sam as kids. I was about 4 and Sammy was about 7. That's probably when I started to fall in love with him. I closed my eyes again, wanting more sleep and happy memories. And soon enough I was asleep.