Wincest x Sis!Reader P5

I just, I can't help but love Wincest. It's that kinda thing where you know you shouldn't love it cause it's wrong but you can't help it. Also, I'm on my period so everyone in the house hates me cause I'm super duper cranky at them. YAY MOTHER NATURE! 🎉

I'm like emotional and shit so I just wanted to tell you guys that I love you. And your cat or dog if you have one. I even love your goldfish. Batman needs so now so I'm off to do some shit. *hops into unicorn and magically gallops away.*

Reader POV. (TWD SPOILERS)

Something shuffled from under me, causing me to stir. I was that thing where your half awake but half asleep so I just groaned and turned away from whatever had moved.

Apparently, I'd moved too much cause the next thing I knew was that I was falling. I squealed slightly, landing flat on my face with a thump. When I opened my eyes I realised that I'd rolled off the bed.

Sitting up on my butt, I rubbed my nose, which I landed on first, and looked over at the bed, now fully awake. My brother Sam was happily sprawled out, hugging the pillows contently as he slept.

"Stupid ass Moose." I grumbled grumpily.

Then it hit me, like Negan hitting Glenn. (Omg sorry had to. GLENN WHY!!!). A throbbing headache and nausea washed over me. Hangovers were great

I rushed to the bathroom, throwing up my stomach contents. "Balls, why did I drink so much?" I cursed to myself, flushing the toilet and brushing my teeth.

Then, when I thought my day couldn't get any better, my uterus decided it was time to spring clean itself. I only noticed when I looked in the bathrooms mirror and saw my butt drenched in blood. It looked like I'd been shot in the butt.

Luckily, I had some pads/tampons with me so I did all that jazz and changed my pyjama pants into some yoga pants. Comfy as hell and made my butt look good. What could be better?

With my uterus and head still deciding to torture me, I made my way to the kitchen of the motel and grabbed a jar of Nutella. Don't judge me, I need this right now.

After a few minutes of licking spoonfuls of Nutella, my sleepy brother Sam stumbled over and slumped down onto a chair next to me.

"Morning Princess." He yawned.

"Morning Sammy." I smiled.

His eyes drifted down to the Nutella jar and then to me shovelling spoonfuls into my mouth. "Why are you-?"

"I need this so shh." Was all I said. Sam furrowed his eyebrows together but understood after a while.

"You doing ok? Need anything?" He asked.

This is one thing I loved about him. He never teased me about lady week. He always made sure I was ok and asked if I needed anything.

"Nah, as long as you don't piss me off and our ice cream supply is high, then I'm all good." I promised him. Sam nodded, standing up to grab some coffee.

"You still hungover?" He chuckled.

I groaned. "Don't remind me."

"I'll make sure to kick Dean's ass when he gets up. He shouldn't of gotten you that drunk."

I scoffed. Ah yes, Dean. My brother/boyfriend. Yesterday was certainly interesting. It's not everyday you make out with your brother and enter a relationship with him. That's gonna make family reunions awkward. Wait, we don't have any family. Silly me.