Dean

Them eyes get me every time 😱😍

Imagine: You're a familiar. (Witches partner) and your other form is a dog. Your master, Luke, starts acting strange so you go to Sam and Dean for help. Then you start falling for one of them.

For the past few days now, my master, Luke, has been acting strangely. He would always sneak off, come home late at night, and not tell me a thing. Witches and their familiars were supposed to have this unbreakable bond between them.

So unbreakable that we could communicate to one another through our minds. However, Luke had been shutting me out which saddened me. I loved him. Not in a sexual kind of way but I'd die for him. He was my master after all.

I heard from the witch community that the Winchesters were in town. Apparently, they were badass hunters who were brothers and traveled around in a cool car. Luke, before he became a witch, was a hunter just like them. So I decided to go to them to see if they would help.

When Luke had left, once again at night, I changed into my dog form and made my way to the motel the brothers were staying in. I hadn't met them before so I was quite nervous about meeting them. I shook it off since I was only going there for my master.

Arriving at the ugly brown motel door were the Winchesters were staying, I scratched at the door with my paws. I did this for a few moments before the door opened to revel a good looking, tall, man with long hair. He looked down at me and his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Erm, hey there girl." He said awkwardly.

I ignored him and ran inside, jumping in one of the beds. "Come in then." The man chuckled.

From what I could read about him, he was a smart caring man. I liked him already. He came over to me. I sat down and held out my paw. He looked confused but realised what I was doing.

"Oh, nice to meet you too." He smiled and shook my paw.

"What's your name?" He spoke to himself, holding my collar to see if there was a tag. There wasn't.

"Huh no name. Strange." He muttered as I laid down and rolled into my back.

"You wanna belly rub?" He laughed in a silly voice which made me wag my tail.

Ok so I liked getting my belly rubbed when I was a dog! What's so wrong about that?!

The man rubbed my belly for a few minutes before the sound of a car pulled up outside. The man told me to stay and went outside.

Dean's POV

I parked Baby in front of the motel room, grabbed the beer I went out for and got out. I walked to the room but Sammy suddenly came out, stopping me. I have him a questioning look.

"Ok before you go in there, she came in and sat on the bed. She's really cute and smart. She even shook my hand which was cool. So I gave her a belly rub. Please don't be mad when you walk in there." He explained.

I pushed past him and entered the grimy room. On my bed was smoking hot woman in a tight black dress that came down to her mid thighs. Her cleavage was showing since the dress had a low V-neck. The strangest thing though was a red collar around her neck.