Dean

Warning: Slight Smut!!

Dressed in my long sleeved, grey, skater skirt, dress, I walked back into the bunker. The boys were doing whatever so they didn't really know I was back. I was especially close to the the eldest Winchester. He was my best friend, whom I had a crush on.

I groaned and slumped down into a chair at the table, rubbing my temples. After a few moments, Dean and Sam walked into the room.

"How'd the date go?" Dean asked, slumping down next to me.

"Don't remind me!" I huffed, making both Winchesters chuckle.

"That bad, huh?" Sam smirked. I grimaced in responds.

"What happened?" Dean smirked.

"Well firstly, he wasn't even polite! He chewed with his mouth open which was disgusting. Then he started to flirt with other women right in front of me. Then he got drunk and spilled his drink all over me which explains why I smell like cheap alcohol, sorry about that. Afterwards he made me pay for the meal and when we got outside he was like 'what's your name again?' I was so furious that I punched him really hard and walked off" I told him.

"I'm really sorry for you Y/N." Sam said, going out of the room and coming back with three beers, passing me and Dean one each.

"Thanks Sam, you always know how to make me feel better" I giggled and sipped the beverage.

"Happy to help. We're out of everything really so I'm gonna go on a supply run." He announced, leaving.

"I'm going to be single forever" I sighed, dramatically and leaned back into the chair.

"Don't say that Y/N. That jackass didn't deserve someone as beautiful and amazing as you." Dean smiled, squeezed my hand in a comforting way.

I rested my head against his shoulder.
"You really think all that about me?" I blushed.

"Yes Y/N. How could I not? You've been with us for 2 years now and you're the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on." He confessed.

Then he said something I couldn't quite hear. "What was that Dean?"

"Iloveyou" he said really quickly.

"What? You're speaking too fast."

"I...love you Y/N." he admitted, looking away.
I took my head off of his shoulder and stared at him. He watched the floor like it was really interesting.

"Dean, look at me."

He moved his head slightly but didn't meet my gaze. "Look at me" I said softly.

Dean's eyes burned into mine. "Look if you don't feel the same way then I can respect that." he said emotionless.

I giggled at him. "What?" Dean asked.

"I love you too ya idjit." I smiled. Dean's face was confused. It was kinda adorable.

"I only went on those horrible dates to try and get my mind off of you. But I couldn't so." I chuckled.

Dean was silent for a while. "Earth to Dean." I said, waving my hand in front of his handsome face. He snapped out of his daze and cupped my cheek with his big hand.

I smiled at him. "I love you Dean."

Dean crashed his lips onto mine. I was taken back but soon realised what was happening. Dean Winchester, the man who I love since I first set eyes on him, was kissing me. I kissed back and the kiss grow more and more passionate. Dean wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and I did the same but around his neck.

Gently, he stood up and picked me up, placing me in the table, hovering over in between my leg. I smiled into the kiss and he did the same. He pulled back and whispered in a seductive voice

"I love you so much Y/N." He kissed my swollen lips again and I slid my hands into his soft hair, making him grunt a little.

He broke the kiss and started kissing my cheek, moving down to my jaw and then my neck. He bit and sucked on my neck until he found my sweet spot, causing me to moan. I felt him smirk as he attached his addictive lips onto my skin again. I know I'd have marks after we'd done but I didn't care. It showed I was his.

I began pushing off his flannel, and pulled his undershirt off, revealing his broad shoulders, muscular chest and toned stomach with his hard 6 pack. Jeez this man was sexy. I bit my lip as Dean's hands found the hem of my dress and pulled it up, leaving me in my bra and panties. He growled in approval.

Dean kissed my lips again and yanked at his belt, unbuckling it. I could already see the bulge in his jeans and I have to say, it was impressive. His belt was undone and his zipper was down. Dean was about to pull them
down but we were rudely interrupted by the return of Sam.

"Whoa guys, you could've at least sent me a text. I did not need to see my brother and best friend half naked." He gagged.

"Sammy, piss off." I snapped.

"Trust me, I'm going. Have to frickin drown my eyes in holy water."

Dean scoffed and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Where are we going?" I asked as he started walking.

"To finish what we started Gorgeous." he whispered. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Sam gave me a thumbs up as if to say 'Good Job!'. He knew I loved Dean so he was happy for me. I smiled at him and he finally left. I turned my attention back to Dean. I smirked and started leaving kisses down his neck. He groaned and walked faster to his room.

He flung me into the bed and hovered over me. "What are you doing to me?" He chuckled.

I giggled and looked at him innocently. "Excuse me Mr. Winchester but I do believe the question is, what're you going to do with me?" I winked.

"God I love you" he grinned.

"I love you more" I smiled.

"Be mine?" He asked as he kissed my collarbone.

"Hell yeah." I answered softly. This was going to be an incredible relationship, I could feel it.