Misha

Imagine: Being Misha's best friend and neighbour.

Why did I have to buy so much food? I mean sure, I'm a BIG fan of food but sometimes I go a bit overboard. It looked like I was preparing for a zombie apocalypse or something.

I'd just come back from the store, carrying two large, heavy bags full of groceries in my arms as I headed for the front door of my house.

Every now and then, I stumbled a bit, trying to keep all the food in the bag. Then there was the issue of opening the door which was locked. And guess where my keys where? That's right, in my pocket.

I really didn't think this through at all.

"God Damn it." I huffed, readjusting the bags.

"Hey, that's my father Y'know." A familiar voice chuckled from behind me.

I turned to see my neighbour/crush Misha Collins stood there. At the sight of him, a warm smile spread across my face. He'd always managed to put me in a good mood.

"Oh, hey Misha." I said, just before nearly dropping one of the bags.

"Here, let me help you Y/N." he offered, grabbing one of the bags.

Weight was immediately lifted from my aching arms which made me grateful. "Thank you Misha. You didn't have to do that."

He scoffed playfully. "Sure I did. I can never refuse a damsel in distress."

I giggled, rolling my eyes. "Well thank you anyway Prince Misha."

"M'lady is most welcome." He laughed. I loved his laugh. It was heartwarming.

With my free hand, I took my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the front door. I pushed it opened and stepped inside.

"You wanna come in or do you need to get back to the kids?" I asked Misha.

"There at Vicki's so yeah, if I'm not too much of a bother, I would love to." He smiled widely.

"You're never a bother Misha. Now, get your butt in here and help me put these darn groceries away."

Misha entered, closing the door and following me to the kitchen. There, we placed the two large bags on the counter.

"Why'd you have so much food anyway?" He questioned, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. It was so cute.

"I uh..." I trailed off awkwardly.

"You what?" He smirked.

"I had a date tonight but he kinda cancelled." I looked at the floor, embarrassed and disappointed.

I'd been on a dating site for a few months now. My mother was always pressuring me to find a guy and get married. It's not like I didn't want to, it's just...I'd rather take my time instead of rushing into things.

Misha frowned. "Well, screw him. He missed out on a chance on an amazing night with a beautiful girl. He must be an idiot."

I smiled, looking into his eyes. "Thank you Misha. What would I do with out you?"

"Still be standing outside with two heavy bags." He chuckled, making me laugh.

"Oh shush. Anyway, what about you huh? Any luck with the ladies?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.