Wincest x Sis!Reader P1

A/N: As the title says this is wincest. I ship it as well as Destiel. It's fucked up I know but ITS A GOOD FUCKED UP ALRIGHT?! You are their sister and also apart of the bromance. Ahh see what I did there 'bromance' like wincest, cause it's like two brothers and romance...ok I'll be taking my leave...enjoy the incest! I just wanted to write something different and my fucked up brain chose this...

Anybody have that awkward moment where you love your brothers in a way you shouldn't. No? Nobody? Just me then. Believe me, it's not like Cersei and Jamie from Game of Thrones kinda incest, cause that's just ewww. My brothers are way better looking than Jamie by far. (Sorry if you ain't a Game of Thrones fan. I am and I LOVE IT! GIMMI SOME OF JON'S BOOTY! Game of Thrones fans will know what I'm on about!)

I don't know when this all started but somehow it did. It probably would've been different if we weren't in the hunting life and we'd just be normal, meeting new people and all that yada yada yada but when you're spending nearly 24/7 with two hot guys in a frickin awesome car, sharing motel rooms with them, it's kinda hard not to have one teeny tiny little crush on one of them...or in my case, both.

Yeah I know these feelings were wrong but at the same time, they felt so right! If our dad were alive right now, he'd smack some sense into me, even though I was his little girl.

I was the youngest Winchester. Sam being 3 years older and Dean being 5. I'm 25 now so you do the maths for the boys age. Anyway, there were many reasons why I liked my brothers in a way that I shouldn't.

Let me start of with Dean. Of course me being the youngest and only sister, it's natural at a young age, like 5 or 6, that you look up to you oldest brother. You were supposed to see him as your protecter. He would beat up any bullies or ex boyfriends who were jerks. Because nobody hurts their little sister. And that's exactly how Dean was.

I looked up to him and respected him. I also admired him. He was such a badass hunter that I wanted to be just like him when I was older. I guess you could say that he was my first so called crush. That's why I love Dean. Even till this day, he's still the same.

Sam, on the other hand, he was similar but different. While Dean was more of the bad boy, Sam was the gentle giant of the trio. I could go to him with my problems and confide in him. He was my rock and shoulder to cry on. Anytime of the day, he was there waiting with open arms.

I was spoilt by him as well. To me, ice cream was like pie to Dean. If I didn't have it, I'd get grouchy. Especially if Mother Nature visited early. Sam knew immediately why I was upset, dropped what ever he was doing and went out to fetch me some more. Sometimes he'd come back with 10 different flavours which made me happy. Dean said Sam was 'wrapped around my finger' or I was 'Sammy's princess'. I liked the last one best.

Right now, all of us were in the Impala driving towards another case a few hours away. I didn't mind being sat in a car for hours on end. I was used to it by now. Dean, as usual, was up front driving, me and Sammy were in the back. I usually sit in the back anyways.

The only reason Sam was in the back with me was because he was asleep. He claimed that Dean snored to loud last night so he couldn't sleep. I managed to sleep though. Must be used to my eldest brother's snores.

Sam's head was in my lap using my thighs as a pillow. I'm not a chunky girl but I had it all of the right areas e.g. butt, boobs and hips. I'd like to say I had the Winchester gene of gorgeousness but to me, I don't know. I would say I'm cute but that's as far as I would go.

I looked down at my big brother and smiled. He looked so peaceful when he slept let alone handsome. Ever minute or so he would scrunch up his nose which was too adorable.

My fingers played with his long soft hair just because I couldn't resist. I had made one or two plaits already much to my amusement. He would purr and lean into my touch more which made me giggle.

I stopped admiring my sleepy brother and started to admire the other. Dean was tapping away to his classical rock music on the steering wheel, sometimes even busting a few moves or roughly singing the words.

I couldn't complain though. He looked hot when he did. My music and fashion taste was based on Dean so I had the whole leather jacket and ACDC look. I'm all rock an roll!

Suddenly, Dean turned down the music.
"So I'm thinking, when we get there, we check into the motel and then hit the bar. Have a few drinks, hustle a few pool games. Our usual gig."

"Sounds good. $50 says I beat you in a game."

"You're on little sis." He winked through the rear view mirror.

My cheeks heated up a little bit I quickly looked out of the window to hide it. Dean had the ability to make women to melt with just one look, including his sister, me! I shouldn't feel this way but I can't help it! The heart wants what the heart wants...

"Is Sammy's big head weighing you down yet?" Dean chuckled.

I gazed at Sam. My hand combed through his hair. "No, he's...perfect." I whispered.

"What?" Dean questioned. Shit did he hear me? Quick, make up an excuse!

"Umm...I said his...perfume?" I sounded more like a question than an statement.

"Sammy wears perfume?" Dean furrowed his eyebrows. I put in an innocent face and shrugged.

"Fuckin knew it!" Dean smacked the dashboard hard, making Sammy jolt up.

"Dean, you woke Sammy!" I whined like a five year old.

"Jerk." Sam mumbled in his morning voice which was sexy as fuck! He laid back down on my lap afterwards.

"Bitch." Dean retorted, shaking his head.

"You ok Sammy?" I asked gently, stroking some hair off of his well structured face.

He smiled up at me. "Yeah, I'm good."

I nodded and rested my hand on his broad chest, drawing random shapes.

"What's going on?" He added.

"Just driving to the next case. Planning what we're going to do." I answered.

"I'm planning to go to the bar, pick up a few frisky women while I'm at it." Dean chuckled.

"Not if I get them first" I smirked. I was bisexual so me and Dean often challenged each other to who could pick up different chicks.

"Oh please, when was the last time you banged a chick? Apart from Charlie? Or a guy for the matter?" Dean scoffed.

Me and Charlie used to date for a while but she didn't want to be apart of the life so she left me. Most people I dated left me so I was used to it. That's probably why I loved my brothers. They didn't leave me.

"A while, but you'd know when I do. Didn't you hear Charlie scream my name when we did?She loved every second of it big brother. What can I say, I might be better at it than you Dean." I grinned.

I felt Sam tense under my hand and his breath hitch for some reason. Dean muttered something like; "Yeah and it was hot." But I probably didn't hear right.

"Wow, both speechless? I told you I'm right." I giggled.

Sam chuckled which made me wink at him. Dean grumbled under his breath. "Love ya too Deany." I lent forward, kissing his cheek from behind. The tips of his ears became red which made me smirk a little.

I went back to playing with Sam's hair. He closed his eyes, enjoying the pampering. I silently laughed. Dean put on some more music and started singing along loudly. Me and Sam looked at each other and rolled out eyes with a chuckle.

"My brothers are dorks." I whispered to myself.

"Love you as well Princess." Sam poked my cheek.

I stuck my tongue out at him while he got comfy again, hugging my arm. The Impala sped up as I looked out of the window. Hopefully this case can distract me from my love of brothers. I'll just have to see...

A/N: Part 2? Yes or no?