Wincest x Sis!Reader: P6 (FINAL)

"Oh look, Mr. And Mrs. Moose. Don't let the Squirrel rain on your fun parade." Dean sneered bitterly, a hint of jealously laced in his tone at the sight of his two younger siblings pressed together.

Even though you were asleep, leg tangled between Sam's and your arms hugging his stomach with your head resting on your older brothers stomach. The eldest brother wished you were cuddling him. Or taking your spot and snuggling into Sam's side. Maybe both. Yeah, definitely both.

Sam frowned, rolling his eyes. "Dean, Y/N's sleeping. Please don't start a damn argument. I don't want to fall out with you." He gave Dean the puppy dog eyes which no person on earth could ever resist.

Dean held his little brother's glance, finding the cuteness too powerful. His expression softened and he nods, kicking his toe into the ground shyly. Only his younger siblings could make him feel shy and nervous.

"Bitch." He mumbled, lips tugging into a small smile. The eldest Winchester was never good with words so this was his weird way of apologising which Sam picked up on straight away.

"Jerk."

Dean chuckled softly, biting his lip. He then goes over to his bed which was next to Sam's. Elbows on knees as hands clasped together, his green eyes fell onto their little sister.

In her sleep, Y/N scrunched up her nose and mumbled softly. The boys smiled in amusement. "She's beautiful huh?" Dean whispered, not wanting to wake her.

Sam looked down at Y/N, gently sweeping a piece of hair that had fallen onto her face and tucking it behind her ear. "She sure is." He answered with a nod.

Then, it was silent. Nobody spoke for a long while, leaving the room in comfortable silence.

"You wanna get in on this?" Sam finally spoke.

Dean made a face. "Pfft, no. Gross."

Sam sighed. "Dean, you don't have to pretend. The relationship we have, me, you and Y/N, it's not the normal sibling relationship. True or false?"

Silence.

"Exactly," Sam went on. "We feel things for each other. Every morning I wake up, my first thought is my hot ass older brother and cute little sister. As well as the last thing I think about before I go to sleep at night. When we're on a hunt, my first instinct is to be both your shields when a ghost, werewolf or wendigo attacks. I wouldn't hesitate to sell my soul or sacrifice myself for either one of you. I've felt this way since...hell, I can't even remember when. Just please, tell me it's not just me that...loves you. That loves Y/N."

Dean looks at Sam with big green eyes. The swirling emotion swimming around in them was clear to see. "S-Sammy...I...I..." The words wouldn't come out. As much as he tried, the stubbon words clogged in his throat. Before he even knew what he was doing, he crashed his lips onto Sam's.

Sam didn't hesitate to kiss back, he's wanted this, dreamed of this for most of his life. He have a soft moan against Deans soft plump lips.

They only pulled away when Y/N moved and yawned, waking softly. "Mm, Sammy?" She said sleepily, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

Sam and Dean smiled. "Hey Sweetheart." The Eldest Winchester chuckled.

Y/N snapped awake, pulling her knees to her chest. "H-Hey, De." She stuttered. "Are you still mad?"

Dean shook his head. "No, I'm sorry for being an ass."

Y/N giggled. "Yoire always an ass but it's okay." She crawled over and kissed him before pulling away with a gasp, remembering Sam was in the room. "I-I..."