The SuperWalking NaturalDead P3

We all kneeled in a line.

The men surrounded us all in a circle. There seemed to be hundreds of them. Every single on of them stared us down. Some sent me suggestive looks which made me shudder.

All my mind was focused on was protecting my family. Blood related or not, everyone kneeling was my family. Daryl, Maggie, Abraham, the lot.

I was beside my brother Carl and behind me was my baby boy, Ethan. He was just a few months old. I didn't want to bring him outside Alexandria for his own safely but I brought him because, not to brag but, I could protect him better than anyone else.

I instantly regretted that decision now that we were being held hostage by Negan's group. Sure they were bad people but they wouldn't hurt a baby would they? God I hope not. If they even tried I'd protect my son with all my might.

My entire body was on edge. I wanted to hold Ethan in my arms but anything could happen at any moment so I needed to be prepared. Luckily, he was in a baby carriage so I could just pick it up and run.

I turned my head slightly, to look at my dad, Rick. He wasn't looking at me, just at the floor. He looked broken. You could barely see the leader in him anymore.

He was trembling, sweat running down his face, to his nose where it dropped off. His hair was soaked in sweat too. I'd never seen him so terrified before. Not since mom died. It made me more scared.

"Y/N." Carl whimpered.

My head snapped to him immediately. I'd always try to protect my little brother in any situation. He'd come to me if he was feeling scared or worried. I couldn't imagine what he was feeling right now. He'd already seen so much death and pain for anyone his age.

My hand slipped to his, holding it to comfort him. "I'm here Carl. I'm here." I whispered, trying not to let my voice waver or crack. He needed me right not. I was more concerned for him than myself.

The guy who had a gun pointed to my head kicked my back, sending me crashing to the floor. "Y/N!" My dad and Carl exclaimed.

"Don't talk bitch." The guy snarled, grabbing me by the hair and yanking me up roughly. I winced in pain. "Got that?!" He hissed close to my ear. I could smell his foul breath. I nodded, trembling.

He shoved me back to my original position, kneeling in the dirt. I quickly smiled at my dad, reassuring that I was ok. He nodded back, looking relieved.

"What did I just say?!" The guy yelled again, going behind my dad and smashing the bottom of his gun on my dad's head, knocking him out. His body slumped to the floor with a thump.

"Dad!" Carl called out.

Anger filled me. I shot up, bolting to the guy.
"Y/N NO!" Daryl grunted. I ignored him, punching the guy who knocked my dad out in the face, hard.

A few other members of Negan's group roughly restrained me. They pushed me to the ground so that I was once again, on my knees. The held me by the arms. One of them cocked their gun and pointed it at me. Ethan started crying.

I thrashed about in their grip, desperate to get loose. "Get the hell off of me!" I growled, wanting to get to my son and comfort him. This was so not my death. I didn't survive this long to go down like this. I didn't become a mother just to die and not see my child grow up.

Realising there was no point in struggling, I closed my eyes and waited. Waited for the bang that would end it all. My brothers and baby's sobs were heard but I couldn't face them.

"WAIT!" A voice boomed.

The guys loosened their grip on me, telling me that their leader was present. When I opened my fear filled eyes, the circling clan was kneeling.