Jared

Song Imagine: James Arthur- Say You'll Never Let Me Go.

I met you in the dark, you lit me up
You made me feel as though I was enough.

You and Jared met in a nightclub. Jensen had dragged him there much to his protests. He was didn't like being in a crowded and loud club, it just want his thing. And nether was it yours. Your friend had dragged you there as well. Yay friendship!

While your friend went off to flirt with Jensen, you and Jared were left in the noisy dark club together. Not that you minded, he was Jared Padalecki after all! Jared was starstruck when he laid eyes on you. It felt like his world brightened.

You guys sat down in a booth together and got talking. He was quite shy at first but you reassured him that he was great and talented guy. Jared felt his heart skip a beat. He'd always had this fear of not being good enough but with you, he didn't feel that way anymore.

We danced the night away, we drank too much
I held your hair back when
You were throwing up

After talking, drinking, drinking and more drinking! You and Jared let yourselves get lost in the music together. It was just you and him, nobody else. Magical.

Well, it was until the alcohol got the better of you and you vomited, luckily outside! Great, you just threw up in front of thee Jared Padalecki! Good job you!

Thankfully, he was a gentleman about it. He held your hair back as you emptied you stomach contents. Such a classy lady you were!

Then you smiled over your shoulder
For a minute, I was stone-cold sober

After you finished puking, you wiped your mouth and turned to look at Jared over your shoulder. Jared was still stunned by your beauty even after you just vomited.

I pulled you closer to my chest
And you asked me to stay over
I said, I already told ya
I think that you should get some rest

You were still slightly tipsy. Jared pulled you into his chest since you were swaying slightly. Drunk you has no shame whatsoever so you just smirked at Jared and invited him to spend the night with you.

Jared chuckled but knew better then to take advantage of a drunk lady. Before you started puking, he noticed how drunk you were and suggested that you get some rest. Now, he was saying it a second time. It didn't bother him, he wanted to take care of you.

I knew I loved you then
But you'd never know
'Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go.

At that moment, Jared knew he loved you. Maybe even when he first laid eyes on you. You never knew though. Jared was very good at hiding his emotions so when he was scared he played it cool. Guys aren't too good with emotions sometimes.

I know I needed you
But I never showed
But I wanna stay with you until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Jared Padalecki needed you. No one else but you. You made him complete. But guys and emotions are shit. He needed you but he didn't let it show.

He often finds himself daydreaming about his life with you. Getting married, having kids, growing old. He wants to stay with you through all of it. He just wants you to say you won't let go.

I'll wake you up with some breakfast in bed
I'll bring you coffee with a kiss on your head
And I'll take the kids to school
Wave them goodbye
And I'll thank my lucky stars for that night.

Years later, that's exactly what happened. Jared finally admitted his feelings and you got marred and had kids. Result!

Sometimes, he'll wake you up with breakfast in bed and plant a loving kiss on your forehead as he gives you your coffee. He was such a sweetie.

Then he left to take the kids to school. One boy and girl. Both perfect. Just like your life. Handsome husband, loyal marriage and beautiful kids. What could be better?

Once he drops the kids off, he watches them and waves with a smile. They go off to join their friends. Jared smiles as your son approaches a girl and gives her a flower. It make him think of you and him. He thanks the stars or whoever for that night he met you.

When you looked over your shoulder
For a minute, I forget that I'm older
I wanna dance with you right now, oh
And you look as beautiful as ever
And I swear that everyday you'll get better
You make me feel this way somehow

He got back to the house and into your shared room. You stirred and looked over you shoulder at him. Jared smiled and forgot about everything, even how much older he was compared to you.

You got out of bed and hugged him. When you wrapped your arms around him, Jared felt the sudden urge to dance. He smiled, looking down at your sleepy state. He still thought you looked as beautiful as ever.

He tells you every day that you get better, which makes you smile. He often ponders how one woman can make him feel like this? Maybe you've given him a love potion but he doesn't care, he can't get enough of you.

I'm so in love with you
And I hope you know
Darling your love is more than worth its weight in gold
We've come so far my dear
Look how we've grown
And I wanna stay with you
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Jared is so in love with you. He reminds you everyday in hopes that you'll just know. He thinks your love is worth more than any gold offered. He's come so far with you. Started a family with you and now, he just wants to stay with you, until your both grey and old. He feels safe when you say you won't let go.

I wanna live with you
Even when we're ghosts
Cause you were always there for me
When I needed you most

Hell even death cannot stop his love for you! He's even told you that he wants to live with you when you two are ghosts! That's how much he loves you. The reason? You are there for him when he needs you. Through thick and thin, you're there. Always.

I'm gonna love you till
My lungs give out
I promise till death we part
Like in our vows
So I wrote this song for you
Now everybody knows
That it's just you and me
Until we're grey and old
Just say you won't let go

Jared is the kinda guy that will scream his love for you till his lungs give out. He's happy with you so he wants to be with you till death do you part. He meant every word of your wedding vows.

Just to surprise you, he writes songs for you and sings them at work, anywhere really. Everyone knows and are pleased for you. It's just you and him till your old and grey.

Just say you won't let go
Oh, just say you won't let go

"I'm never letting go J." You whisper as he falls asleep one night. He smiles, knowing he's found his soulmate.