Castiel

~Castiels POV~

"Hey Cas." Y/N smiled at me. She looked so beautiful when she did that.

"H-hey Y/N." I stuttered back.

I've known Y/N for a few months now and I've recently noticed that everyone I'm around her, I feel weird. It's a good weird, but I can't explain it.

I walked into the kitchen where Sam and Dean were sat at the table. They were both doing research for a case. "Uh guys. Can I-I ask you s-something? I think there's something wrong with me."

"Sure, Cas. What's up?" Sam looked up from his research.

"Every time I'm around Y/N, I get all nervous and my heart beats faster. As you humans say, I get 'butterfly's in the stomach', is there something wrong with me? Am I ill?" I asked panicking slightly.

Dean smirked. "There's nothing wrong with you Cas, you're just in love with Y/N."

"I am? So this is what the human emotion love feels like." I said deep in thought. Then I remembered something strange that happened not to long ago.

"Something else happens as well, and I can't explain it." I said tilting my head slightly.

"Whatever it is, I'm sure we can help." Sam smiled, reassuring me.

"Well it didn't happen to long ago. I was walking past the bathroom, when I noticed that the door was open slightly. I went to close it but I saw Y/N in the shower, with no clothes on. I couldn't stop myself, so I just walked in. Here's the strange thing, I felt my pants tighten and harden when I saw her in there all wet and naked. What does that mean?" I questioned.

"I'll let Dean explain this one." Sam said awkwardly.

I turned to Dean. "All it means Cas is that you were aroused by seeing Y/N naked. It's a perfectly normal thing for a man to do when he sees a woman like that. It just simply means that you want to have sex with her." Dean explained.

I sat there quietly thinking for a moment. I thought about how Y/N looked beautiful everyday and when she slept.

"Do you think she likes me back?" I asked Sam.

"I'm sure she does. I've seen the way she looks at you when you're around and I've never seen her that happy before. She defiantly likes you."

A feeling of happiness came over to me.

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Y/N entered the room with a big smile on her pretty face.

My eyes lit up when I saw her. She sat down next to me and gave me a big hug. I felt like the luckiest angel alive.

"Nothing we were just looking for a case, but it appears that we don't have one, so we can have the day off." Dean told Y/N.

"Finally!" Y/N sighed happily.

She got up and laid on the sofa watching TV. I smiled to her. She looks so peaceful and that makes me happy.

"Cas, go join her" Sam nudged me.

Dean nodded. I slowly walked over to her. Her eyes were fixed on the TV but she soon acknowledged my presence.

"Hey Cassie." she giggled at my nickname, sitting up.

"I-I was wondering I-if I could join you?" I stuttered.

"You look so cute when you're nervous, sit down." she patted the seat next to her. I sat down.

~Your POV~

He sat down next me and I could tell he was tense. "Cas. Is everything alright?" I asked concerned.

"Y-yes." he said awkwardly, moving his knee up and down rapidly.

I turned around to look at Sam and Dean, who was watching us both. Dean faced palmed while Sam shook his head.

I turned back and glanced over at Castiel who was staring at his lap, fumbling with his fingers. I touched his hand softly and he immediately stopped moving and even breathing.

"Cas, are you sure everything is alright? You can tell me-"

"I love you Y/N!"

It took me a while to process what he had just said. "Cas..."

"Y/N you're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen on Heaven and Earth. When I look upon your face I see our future. From the very first moment I set my eyes on you, I knew you were my one and only. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Cas" I squealed, pressing my lips against his soft ones.

The kiss was very passionate and loving. I pulled away for air and cuddled into him. He wrapped his arms around me, whispering;

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! I love you so much, my angel."

"I love you more, Y/N." he kissed the top of my head.

I fell to sleep in his strong arms. He played with my hair and watched TV. Sam and Dean high fived behind us.