Samual Winchester

Y/B/F= your best friend. She's dating Dean because why the fuck not?

"Another shitty motel." You sighed with a small giggle as you laid on the hard motel bed.

"Another shitty attitude." Y/B/F mocked, laying next to you.

"Shut up." You laughed sitting on her. She tried to get up but she was stuck under your butt.

Sam and Dean entered the room with the bags. They chuckled at you two before putting the bags down.

"Get your big butt off of me Y/N!" Y/B/F protested, trying to remain serious.

"One; I do not have a big butt and two; this is payback for stealing my towel when I was showering and Sammy almost had to see me naked!" You scowled playfully at her.

"I'm sure you didn't mind...y'know with having a crush on him and all." She whispered loudly.

"Oh my God Y/B/F! Shut up he might hear you!" You hissed looking at Sam. Luckily he was in the kitchen and he hadn't heard.

Y/B/F saw that you were distracted and shoved you off of her and pinned you down to the floor. You squealed and Sam and Dean looked to see what the commotion was.

"You bitch!" You chuckled and trying to escape her grasp. She wouldn't budge.

"See babe, I'm just too good." She smirked.

You sighed. "I guess you are...OMG is that Chris Pratt?" You said shocked, distracting her.

Her head shot up. "Really where?!" She said excited.

As she was looking around, you saw your chance and pushed her off you. You straddled her and pinned her down. "Hunting rule number one: never take your eyes off the enemy. Even if Chris sexy Pratt is around." You grinned and flipped your hair dramatically.

"Alright Miss Cocky, you win! Now get off of me." She stuck her tongue out.

You got off of her and helped her up. You smirked at her and grabbed a beer from Sam.
He smiled, showing off his adorable dimples. You blushed and thanked him. Dean sat down on a chair and pulled Y/B/F onto his lap. She giggled and kissed him. They got really heated and you and Sam looked at each other.

"I'm going to throw up." You fake gagged.

Sam chuckled. "Will you two get a room?" He sighed at them.

Dean pulled back. "Jealous Sammy? You always have Y/N y'know." He smirked.

"Dean!" You whined and blushed. He chuckled and went back to swapping saliva with Y/B/F.

Sam had a small blush on his handsome face as well. He sat there awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. You took another swig of your beer.

"I'm going for a shower Sammy. Tell them when they come up for air." You giggled. Sam laughed and nodded. His eyes never left you as you walked towards the bathroom.

Half an hour later, you were freshly showered. You changed into hot pink cotton shorts and a white vest top, you could also see your black bra under your vest, but you didn't care, you were too tired. Your hair was dry and left down.

You strolled out of the bathroom to find Dean and Y/B/F gone. Sam was fixated on his laptop. "Where's Mr and Mrs Pie lovers?" You asked.

Sam looked up and saw your outfit. His eyes went wide. "T-they went o-out to the bar." He stuttered. You nodded and walked behind him to see what he was doing on his laptop.

You sleepily placed your hands on his shoulders and rested your head on his head. He tensed at first but soon relaxed. He smiled at your sleepy state.

"Have you found a case?" You questioned with a yawn.

"Yeah, I think it's a witch so it should be easy. We leave first thing in the morning so you should get your rest Y/N. I can tell you're tired." He said placing his big hand on yours, making you hum at how warm his hand was. You let out another yawn and buried your face in his gorgeous hair.

Sam chuckled at how adorable you were. "Go to bed Y/N." He ordered playfully.

You moaned stubbornly. "Ok I will if you do something for me." You smiled.

"And what would that be Sweetheart?" He smirked.

"Sweetheart huh? I like that nickname... Sammy can you carry me to bed?" You rubbed your eyes sleepily.

He stood up and looked at you with his beautiful eyes. You held your arms out, motioning for him to pick you up. He chuckled and picked you up, bridal style. You giggled and wrapped your arms around his neck. You started to sleep talk.

"Whoa Sammy, you're really strong. And tall, the floor is so far down" you smiled and buried your face into his firm chest. "Thanks Sweetheart. You're quite beautiful yourself." He chuckled and placed you gently down on your bed.

Sam pulled the covers over you and kissed your forehead. He started to walk away but you grabbed his wrist. He smiled and sat down next to you.

"I don't think you look like a moose Sam. I think you're rather handsome." You confessed snuggling into the pillow. He chuckled and gazed at your face as you rambled.

"I also think you're brave, intelligent and caring...can I tell you a secret?" You asked holding his big hand.

"Sure Y/N." Sam said brushing a strand of hair off your face.

You giggled and kissed his hand. "I...love you Sammy." You whispered to him.

Sam was shocked for a moment but grinned.
"I love you too Y/N." He confessed. He lent down and kissed you. You ran your hands into his hair pulling him deeper.

A few minutes later, Sam pulled back. He felt like the luckiest man in the world. "Hey Sammy, will you cuddle with me?" You asked.

He nodded and got under the covers, holding you tight. You cuddled up to him as he drawed random shapes along the small of your back. He lulled you to sleep. He kissed the top of your head and fell to sleep soon after.

Dean and Y/B/F returned to find you and Sam asleep together. Dean smiled and pulled Y/B/F to his side. "Told you they would." She giggled.

"I love you babygirl." He smirked giving her a kiss on the cheek. They got into bed and fell to sleep. Life was perfect for both Winchesters and their girlfriends.