Cas

I know, it's been ages since I've done a Cas imagine. Punch me in the face cause I'm shit. Blah blah blah, sorry.

Imagine: You investigate a murder that looks supernatural. While you're pretending to be FBI, three other FBI guys turn up. You can clearly see their hunters from one of the 'FBI' agents looking confused at everything and messing up.

"Andddd another job for me." I sigh annoyed, looking at my laptop.

Welcome to the hunter life; no breaks, always on the move, butt load of research and...what was the other thing? Oh yeah...MONSTERS!

Right now, I was in some crappy motel, on my computer, looking for cases. To my luck, or not, I managed to stumble across a fresh werewolf case.

"Welp, time for me to become Agent Stark once again." I pushed the prickly motel table chair back, strolling towards my clothes and picking out my FBI outfit, consisting of: a black pencil skirt, white blouse, black blazer and black heels. Can you tell I like black?

Anyway, after changing, I grabbed my fake badge and car key, heading out to my awesome 1966 Cherry Red Mustang. I unlocked her, slumped down into the drivers seat and drove to the crime scene.

>>

"Agent Stark, FBI." I shoved my badge in the sheriffs face.

He scanned it before allowing me past. "What are the FBI doing on a small town murder case?" He questioned, confused.

"I don't ask questions sir, I just go where they tell me." I answered, repeating the line I used many times.

He seemed to believe it. "So what have we got so far?" I turned the attention back to the scene.

"Oh yes! Well, the body was found a few hours ago by a dog walker. The body itself was found with its heart ripped out of its chest." He explained.

I nodded with a understanding hum. 'Defiantly a werewolf.' I confirmed in my head. "Since this happened before, a few times, we're thinking it's a possible serial killer. A messed up one as well. Who takes people's hearts? It's like that 2009 movie 'My Bloody Valentine' all over again." The Sheriff let out a humourless chuckle.

"Oh yeah, I love that movie!" I say happily. He gave me a weird look. "Oh yeah, back to the case." I coughed awkwardly.

'Way to be professional dork.' I mentally slapped myself.

A silence fell but it was soon broken by a gruff voice. "Agent Bond, Smith and Jones, FBI."

'Shit! Real FBI. Today seems like a good day to be arrested.' I thought sarcastically.

"The FBI just love sending in you guys don't they?" A cop chuckled.

I pretended to observe the body so I wasn't just standing there doing nothing. "What do you mean?" Agent Smith asked.

"There's already another Agent here. She's pretty fine too. If that's what all FBI woman look like then where do I sign up?" The cop smirked.

"Disgusting imbecile." I muttered to myself.

A few minutes later, after questioning the witnesses and jotting down notes, I was about to leave but the FBI guys stopped me.