Sam (Collage AU)

Imagine: Collage AU. Wid Destiel. More parts to come of ya want.

Room 12. It can't be that hard to find. Looking down at my information pack, I frowned. Surely it can't be this hard to find a stupid room in a dormitory! It's probably me being stupid and-

I crashed into a hard object, sending me falling to the floor with my papers flying. My butt hit the floor with a thump. Great, I probably walked into a wall.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry." The wall spoke.

Wait. The wall spoke? Am I really that dumb?

I looked up to see a rather tall and totally cute guy towering over me. His puppy dog eyes would've knocked me off my feet if I wasn't already on the floor.

"Uh, hello? Are you ok?" He asked awkwardly. I blushed, realising that I was just sat, staring at him like some sort of stalker.

"O-oh! Yes! Sorry, I'm fine. I didn't mean to bump into you! I wasn't looking where I was going and being the most clumsy human being on the planet- God I'm rambling aren't I?" I groaned, annoyed with my verbal diarrhoea.

The guy chuckled with a nod. "It's ok. It was cute." He held out a gigantic hand to me. I placed my hand in his hesitantly, afraid I was gonna embarrass myself again.

The guy helped me up, and collect my papers which was sweet. Afterwards, when all my things where gathered back together, we stood in awkward silence.

"I'm Sam by the way." He introduced, breaking the tension that I was thankful for.

"Y/N. nice to meet you Sam." I smiled, cheeks still flushed.

"You new?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm trying to find room 12." I answer shyly.

"That's just down the hall. I can take you there if you'd like?"

"Please, its better than wondering around looking like an idiot for the next hour or so." I laugh nervously. Sam chuckled, signalling me to follow him.

We walked down the hall. I was behind him which gave me a good view of his butt. It was an amazing sight. Amazing enough to nearly make me drool.

Seriously, what are the odds of getting lost at collage, bumping into a super cute guy, finding out he's really sweet and then being able to gawk at his gorgeous butt? There is a god!

"Ok so here's your room." Sam's voice snapped me out of my butt filled trance.

"Huh? O-oh! Thanks." I stuttered, praying that he didn't notice me checking him out like some sort of creep.

"No problem. Hey! Your rooms not that far away from mine. We could be down-the-hall-buddies." He grinned.

"Yeah, that's cool. Sorry for crashing into you back there and making you show me the way." I bit my lip, feeling guilty that I made him do so much. He probably was busy with other stuff as well.

"Nah, I wanted to help. I've only just finished packing anyway." He explained, calming my anxiety.

"Who's your roomie?"

"My brother Dean. He wasn't too keen on collage but I persuaded him." Sam leaned against the doorframe, folding his arms across his chest as he spoke.

"Money or food?"

"Pie, he's obsessed with it. Much like his car actually. Me? I just prefer books." He stopped talking, cheeks going red. "That must've sounded really nerdy."

"No, not at all. It just shows that you're intelligent. Most guys wouldn't know what to do with a book if they were given one." I giggled, making him laugh.

"I can tell we're gonna be great friends."

"Correction, down-the-hall-buddies." I smirked.

Sam threw his head back as he laughed some more. I really liked his laugh and smile. They were really cute. It made me feel happy to see him happy.

"Hey, not to sound too forward but, can I get your number? You seem like a nice girl and I'd love to- um, text you and stuff." Sam did this thing were, one minute he'd be confident, and then the next, all shy and awkward. It was rather adorable.

A huge smile tugged at my lips. "Yeah sure. Give me your phone and I'll put my number in."

Sam passed me his phone, telling me cheesy jokes while I punched in my number. I put a winky face at the end, just because.

"There you go. Call or text me anytime." I passed his phone back. Sam shoved it in his pocket.

"Will do. Do you maybe wanna go o-"

"SAMMY!" A gruff voice yelled from down the hall. It sounded like it came from Sam's room. Sam rolled his eyes and huffed in annoyance.

"Brother?" I raised an eyebrow, swallowing a giggle.

"Yup. Always with that nickname. It's Sam not Sammy." Sam pouted.

"Whatever you say, Sammy." I teased.

Sam's eyes became playful. "Don't you start." He warned, giving me a fake scowl.

"It's cute. I might have to use it as black mail now." I smirked.

"SAM, GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE!" Dean called, making other collage students turn and look at him.

Sam sighed. "Well, I best go before he makes a scene. Nice meeting you Y/N."

"Nice meeting you too, Sammy." I kissed his cheek and walked into my room.

Ok it's official. I've got a collage crush already.