Sam P1

Imagine: You are the Queen of Hell. Your husband, Crowley, doesn't interest you one bit, never satisfying you. Maybe a certain moose will.  Part two will be smut.

"You're guilty of...something." My husband, Crowley shrugged, looking around the room.

I rolled my eyes and huffed silently. You'd think the King of Hell would be a bit more...I don't know, fierce when it comes to punishing his prisoners.

We were sitting in the throne room, on our thrones of course. As King and Queen we had to preform our duty ruling Hell. It was fine but with my husband sitting on his arse, uninterested, I wanted to bang my head against a wall. He was so boring!

Smoothing down my crimson red, Jessica Rabbit type dress, I scanned the room. The demons were annoyed with Crowley's way of ruling. It was clear to see.

"Crowley my love." I said in a sickly sweet voice, capturing his attention.

"What is it my dear?" He questioned gruffly.

"Maybe you should, I don't know, be harsher with your punishments. It would help get the message across." I suggested.

He scoffed. "You're my wife, not my adviser. Sit there and look pretty or bugger off."

That made my blood boil. A scowl made its way onto my face. "Screw you." I mumbled under my breath.

Crowley smirked and went back to his Kingly duties. I sighed, bored and slumped back into my throne. This was gonna be a long ass day.

>>

A sudden pull snapped me out of my daze. Someone was summoning me. It must be important because the Queen of Hell never was called for anyone.

"Sorry my darling but it appears I'm being summoned. I must go." I informed Crowley who just mumbled an uninterested goodbye before I vanished to the call.

When I got there, I saw two handsome men. One taller than the other. He was the one who caught my eye. Suddenly I was very interested. Then I saw the Devils trap. Shit, Hunters! And not just any!

"Well, hello there, Winchesters." I smirked, eyes roaming both their muscular bodies.

Especially the taller one. I have a thing for tall guys. Crowley was short which never appealed to me.

"Who are you? You seem too fancy for a normal cross road demon." The green eyes one said. I walked towards the end of the trap where they were standing, swaying my hips a little just for fun.

"What? Are you telling me that thee Winchesters, don't know the Queen of Hell?" I gasped in fake shock, giggling slightly. Both of the boys eyes widened.

"Crowley's married?!" Mr. Tall and Handsome, chocked out.

"I know, hard to believe but yes. I'm married to the all wonderful King himself." I scoffed.

"You don't seem to happy about that..." Green eyes trailed off, asking for my name.

"Y/N, pleasure to meet such two strapping gentlemen. Especially you Gigantor." I winked at the taller one, eyes flashing a dark black before reverting back to my original colour.

"What is it with you and Demons Sam?" Green eyes mumbled.

"Shut up. I was addicted to demon blood one time alright?" Sam, as he was supposedly called, growled at his brother.