Dean

You slowly opened your eyes. Dean, your boyfriend, was still fast asleep next to you. You rubbed your sleepy eyes and swung your legs around the bed so your feet were touching the cold floor.

Something fell with a loud crunch from outside. You walked cautiously to the window.
Pulling the curtains back, you saw a blanket of whiteness covering the ground. It was snow.

"Snow day!" You squealed and looked back at Dean, who was still asleep.

You jumped excitedly onto the bed and straddled him. "Dean." You giggled trying to wake him.

He didn't stir. "Dean, wake up."

He groaned but still didn't open his eyes.
"Dean, wake up!" You whined, kissing his forehead.

"I can't unless you say the magic sentence." He smirked, with his eyes still closed.

"Please don't make me say it!" You cringed.

"Looks like I'm not waking up then." He snuggled back down into the pillow.

"Fine!" You said through gritted teeth. "Dean, my amazingly handsome boyfriend, who's great in bed and makes me have wild sex dreams, please wake up....before I punch you."

Dean smirked and finally opened his eyes.
"See, works every time Babygirl. You know you love saying it." He winks seductively.

You huffed but chucked a little. Dean sat up and wrapped his arms around your waist. You instinctively placed your arms around his neck. Your foreheads touched.

"Morning Beautiful" he smiled.

"Good morning handsome." You said and gave him an Eskimo kiss.

He chuckled and placed his soft lips onto yours. You kissed back passionately.

After a while Dean pulled back. "Best wake up ever." He laughed and gave you a big hug. "Now, what's up?"

"It's snowing!" You told him excitedly.

"You look so adorable when you're excited."

"Come on, let's go outside." You begged getting off of his lap.

"But it's warm and comfortable."

"Come on Dean, stop being such a baby."

He pouted like a 5 year old, pretending to be offended. You giggled at his cuteness and kissed his cheek, making him smile.

"Come on Dean, please can we go outside! For once, let's not worry about demons and other supernatural shit, and go have some fun." You begged giving him the puppy dog eyes you learnt from Sam.

"Argh, you know I can't resist that face." He moaned.

"Yay!" You squealed and jumped off of him and got changed.

After you and Dean had gotten changed, you were stood by the bunker door waiting for Dean to come and join you.

"Come on you old man! How long does it take?" You yelled with a smirk.

Seconds later he appeared and threw you over his shoulder. You giggled lightly and smacked his butt.

"Who you calling old man?" He laughed.

"As much as I love your butt Dean, I don't want to be face first in it. Put me down and let's go outside." You said smacking his butt one more time.

He carefully placed you back on your feet and took your hand. You gave him a quick kiss and pulled him outside to the snowy beautifulness.

"Isn't it pretty?" You sighed dreamily.

"Sure is." Dean said looking at you.

"Not me you flirt" you giggled, throwing a snowball at him.

It hit him on the chest. "Ouch" He said falling into the ground, pulling you with him.

He deliberately fell on top of you and smirked.
"Well what'd you know. You've got something cold underneath you and something extremely hot on top of you." He joked.

"I'm not complaining." You winked.

Dean gave you his signature seductive look and pressed his lips onto yours. "Damn babe, your cold." He said pulling back.

You grinned. I know a way to warm up."

"And I like that idea." Dean growled back, smashing his lips onto yours and leading you towards your shared bedroom.

"I love snow days." He smirked.

"I love all days when I'm with you." You grinned.

He smiled and went back to kissing you. "So do I baby, so do I." He chuckled.