Dean Winchester P1

Imagine: You, Sam and Dean investigate a cursed object but before you can get to it, someone buys it at an auction, so you have to flirt with him so the guys can destroy the object.

Warning: this will be fluffy as fuck!! Also it will be in two parts so calm your assbutts!

I yawned as I sleepily walked into the bunkers main room, dressed in my silk short nighty and Dean's huge dressing gown. I liked to wear it because it was warm and smelt like the pie lover himself.

Ok, so maybe I have a small crush on Mr. Dean Winchester. Pfft, that was the understatement of the year! I love Dean to the moon and back! We've been through thick and thin. From fighting Metatron to beating Abbadon, we've been through it all, with Sammy of course. Never in a million years could you separate those two trouble makers.

Sam was already sat at the long ass table, on his laptop. Seriously, I was starting to think him and his computer were dating. I mean, Sammy was good looking but he didn't push any of my love buttons. Dean, however, he defiantly did. No doubt about it.

I gently pulled back a chair, opposite Sam, and slumped down in it, with my head propped up on my hand. "Mornin Y/N." Sam chuckled.

"Morning Sam good." I replied tiredly.

"Damn you need coffee bad."

"N-no I don't. I'm wiiiide awake." I yawned.

"Yeah, sure you are. Here have a bit." He smiled, sliding his coffee mug towards me.

"Thanks Sammy." I slipped his coffee, instantly perking myself up.

"Better?"

"Defiantly." I laugh, passing Sam's mug back to him.

"Anyway, now that you are awake, I think I've found us a case."

"Really, where?"

(Random American town name that I made up cause I live in England)

"Unicorn Town."

(shut up, that's the only thing in my brain right now. I'd live in Unicorn town. We'd all eat rainbows and poop butterflies...I'm not on drugs MOM!)

"That's a few states over so it shouldn't be to hard to get there, especially in Baby." I nodded.

"Better tell D-"

"HEY!!" Before Sam could even finish his sentence, Dean's voice boomed through the bunker.

"What now?" Sam huffed.

Then I remembered I was wearing Dean's dressing gown. Sam noticed and smirked.

"I'm dead." I groaned.

"Nah you're not." Sam chuckled.

"Why not?"

"Dean's got a soft spot for ya, he'll let you off."

I looked at Sam like he was crazy. I opened my mouth to reply but Dean barged into the room in nothing but a white towel hanging loosely around his waist. His strong V-line and rock hard abs, woke me up more than any coffee could.

"Who took my-?" His eyes landed on me, wearing the thing he was after. "Oh...never mind." He goofily grinned, awkwardly waving at me.

You can have it back if you want" I got up, beginning to take the gown off.

"No it's fine! It looks better on you anyway."

"Aww thanks Dean, that's sweet."

"Well you know me...anyway, imma get dressed and stuff, so I'll see you later." He winked, walking off in a cool way.