Sam

Imagine: Dean brings Sam (your fiancé) to the bunker after a night out and he's drunk af 😂

I sat in my F/C nighty, on my bed with my phone in one hand and cup of tea/coffee in the other. I was reading a Teen Wolf fanfic, my guilty pleasure on a quiet night when I was alone. (Sorry, author-chan likes Teen Wolf. SPNs her fav doh)

I'm never usually alone on nights like this but my fiancée, Sam, was out on a guys night with his brother Dean. It was nice to see Sam cut loose one in a while. He was always so busy researching and making sure Dean was okay.

He was even more on edge now that Dean had the mark. Sam was the best brother ever in my book. Maybe I just liked seeing him being so caring.

"Omg Isaac! You're so adorable" I sighed happily at the fanfic. Isaac was defiantly my favourite character. There was just something about him that reminded me of Kol from the Vampire Diaries for some reason. Probably just my imagination.
(Ahhh, see what I did there 😉)

Anyway, just as I finished the last paragraph of the Isaac-y goodness (ok I'll stop now 😂), there was a knock at the bedroom door. I put down my phone and tea/coffee, and made my way to the door, gently pulling it open.

On the other side, stood Dean supporting Sam, who was leaning on him with a big drunken grin plastered on his face.

"Hello Darling." Dean smiled.

"Really Dean? You got him drunk?" I huffed, rolling my eyes playfully.

"What do you want me to say? Sorry? You mistake me for someone who actually is." He scoffed.

"Deannnn." Sam whined like a child, making me quietly laughed.

"Yeah, Sammy?"

"Where are we?"

"The bunker." Dean answered.

Sam's eyes met mine, opening wide. He lent closer to his brothers ear. "Dean, who's that?"

"It's Y/N." Dean smirked.

"She's sooo pretty." Sam giggled.

I smiled at how child like he was being. Sam never giggled. "Thank you Sammy, you are very handsome too." I said softly.

"Hehe, she called me handsome D." Sam blushed, going all shy like a teenage girl with a crush. Dean rolled his eyes.

"Ok, just put him on the bed." I told Dean, stepping out of the doorway, allowing them to enter.

He slumped Sam down in the bed. "Whoa, this is my room? It's awesome!" Sam breathed in awe, causing me and Dean to chuckle.

"Are you going to be alright on your own with him sweetheart?" Dean asked me.

"Yup. It's just like taking care of a really big drunk moose. The usual." I joked, making Dean smirk.

"Dean, are you leaving now?" Sam gasped.

"Yeah dude." Dean nodded.

"Don't go!" Sam begged.

"And why not?" Dean asked intrigued.

"Because what if Y/N thinks I'm weird? She's really, really, really, beautiful and I don't want to mess up!" Sam whispered loudly, tears in his puppy dog eyes.

Dean moved closer to his brother, crouching down in front of him like you would do a child. "Don't worry bro, I have a secret to tell you"

"Tell me! Tell me!" Sam clapped his hands, excitedly, grinning goofily.