Teen!Dean x Author (ME!)

Basically, if I had a sleepover with the Winchesters, and my best friend. We are all 15 except for me who's 16 and Dean who's 17. Oh yah, we're all hunters as well just to make it interesting.

"Right, so everything's set, we all know what we're doing right?" Summer, my best friend, asked. Sam nodded, Dean said yes and I just sat there doodling on my wrist.

"Erin!" Summer sighed "Are you even listening?"

"Yeah, I agree Summer, Sam does look like a moose." I said, not even looking up.

"Ouch Erin! That hurts." Sam laughed, pretended to be offended.

I heard Dean smirk which made me blush slightly. Summer coughed angrily. I looked up at her and gave her my best 'I love you' smile. She tried to stay serious but failed.  

"God dammit Erin! Why do you always use that face when I'm mad?"

"Cause it works." I poked her cheek.

"Freak." She smiled.

"Jerkwad." I smiled back. (There our nick names for each other like Dean's and Sam's are 'Bitch' and 'Jerk')

"You do know what we're doing though?" She asked again.

"Yeah, we go home after school, pack clothes and stuff, then go to Sam and Dean's for a sleepover. Did I miss anything?" I said returning to the drawing on my wrist.

"No. What are you drawing anyway?" Summer grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Hey wait, you'll smudge it!" I scowled, pulling my arm back.

"I was drawing an anti-possession tattoo, but it's smudge now, thanks to my clueless best friend." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Sorry not sorry." She scoffed playfully.

"If I get possessed, I'm blaming you!" I pout.

"Don't worry Erin, I won't let that happen" Dean winked with a grin.

"Thanks Dean." I blush shyly.

We stared at each other for a moment when of course Summer had to but in. "Okay...stop the sexual eye contact with each other! I'm trying to keep my food down."

I blushed even more and slapped Summer on the back of the head. "Ouch! What was that for?!" She whined.

"You know what!" I snapped.

"Oh, I know what's wrong." She smirked.

"Okay then, enlighten me on what's wrong with me." I scoffed.

"I think it's crime scene week." Summer said to Sam. He looked confused.

"Shark week, parting the Red Sea..." Summer tried to explain to Sam but he was still confused. "She's being visited by Aunty Fanny, y'know code red, code red." She laughed at the names. Sam finally got it and laughed his ass off. Even Dean smirked a little!

"Oh my God! Summer I am so not! Guys I'm not! Arghh!" I groaned and stormed off.

Summer loved embarrassing me in front of the guys. Especially Dean. I'm not gonna lie, I do have a crush on him. He's the typical bad boy type. He's hot, funny, protective and kind. In fact, now that I think about it, I think it might be more than a little crush.

Anyway, I walked to my locker and shoved the books I don't need in and took the books I do need out. What do I have now? English. Not bad. Me and Sam sit next to each other, so it's alright. I strolled down the corridor and toward my classroom.

When I arrived Sam was already sitting there, reading a book. I took my place and tried to unsmudge the drawing in my wrist.

"Hey Erin?" Sam's voice spoke to me.

"What's up Samdwich?" I giggled.

"That's even worse then calling me Sammy." He signed but laughed a little. However, he stopped laughing and became nervous.

"D-do you k-know if Summer has a boyfriend or anything?" He stuttered.

"No I don't think so...wait do you like Summer?" I asked hopeful because I knew Summer had a major crush on Sam.

"Well...yeah." He smiled nervously.
"Yay! This is great!" I squealed.

"Why is it?" Sam chuckled.

"Cause she likes you too, doofus."

"Really?! Awesome!" Sam's eyes lit up.

"Why don't you ask her out tonight? Me and Dean will give you a few minutes alone and you can take it from there." I offered.

"Yeah, that would mean a lot to me. Thanks Erin, you're the best!" He hugged me.

"Anything to help out a fellow Samdwich."
We both laughed and for the rest of the lesson, us two just talked about tonight.