Sam Winchester

Sam's POV

I woke to a crying sound coming from the baby monitor. Y/N groaned next to me as she woke too. "I'll get it babe, I know you're still tired from the hunt." She said getting up and kissing my cheek.

"I love you Y/N." I said sinking back into the pillow.

I couldn't believe how perfect my life was. A beautiful wife, 2 perfect kids. The white picket fence life, except for the hunting.

A few moments later and I heard the baby stop crying. Y/N's such a good mother. Suddenly, I heard a bloodcurdling scream. I jolted from my bed and into the nursery. My eldest child followed behind me.

I got to the nursery first, keeping my other son from entering. I kicked down the door and saw the yellow eyed demon holding the baby and Y/N was on the ceiling, blood pouring from her stomach. This was Jess's and my mother's death all over again but this time it was happening to Y/N.

The yellow eyed demon placed the baby back in his crib and vanished. I knew what was coming next.

"Y/N!" I screamed.

Fire engulfed her body. She didn't scream she just simply smiled and said; "I love you Sammy. Take care of our children. Tell them I love them."

I grabbed our baby and gave him to his brother, telling him to run as fast as he can outside. I stayed back to try and save Y/N but it was too late. My perfect life was ruined.
(A/N: fucking feels right now 😭)

I took a huge intake of breath as I shot up. I was covered in sweat and I couldn't stop shaking. Tears fell down my cheeks. Y/N.

"What's wrong Sammy?" She asked concerned.

"I-I just had a nightmare." I replied, stuttering.

"Hey it ok, you wanna talk about it?"

"I dreamt that we had a perfect life. We were married and had kids. Everything was great. Then one night, the baby was crying and you went to comfort it. A few moments later, you screamed and I ran to you. The yellow eyed demon was there and killed you, the same way he did to my mother and Jess." I told her, shaking.

"Aww Sammy, I'm still here and I'm not leaving you. Not for anything or anyone. Now come here." Y/N reassured me with open arms.

I laid back down with her, resting my head in her chest and wrapping my arm around her stomach.

"I love you so much Sam" she whispered, stroking my hair.

"I love you more babe." I buried my face in her chest and smiled. She started humming, lulling me to sleep. I soon fell to sleep in my beautiful fiancé' arms.

Your POV

I hummed Sam to sleep and smiled at him when I heard him snore softly. I couldn't stand to see Sam cry or upset. He was too good for this world. He didn't deserve all the pain in his life. Neither did Dean.

I started to imagine our perfect life together. Sam coming home from a hunt, me kissing his cheek and our kids running up to him and hugging his legs. All of us sat around the table, eating dinner and spending good quality time together. What could be better?

A/N: sorry if this is short. I literally just thought of it so hopefully you enjoy it.