Dean Winchester

Dean's POV for pretty much the whole story.

I helped Y/N out of Baby and walked her towards the bunker. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked her worried. She nodded weakly but I didn't believe her.

'Damn that witch!' I cursed in my head.

A few hours earlier, me, Sam, and Y/N were on a case, involving a witch. The plan was to sneak around back whilst Y/N distracted the bitch. Everything seemed to work perfectly until the witch casted a spell onto Y/N. The worst part about it, is that we don't even know what's the spell was and what was going to happen to her.

I helped Y/N to her bedroom and gently laid her onto her bed. She was pale, like snow but she was still beautiful. It scared the crap out of me since I love her so much. She tried to put on a brave face but I could see right through it.

"Thanks Dean." She smiled when she got comfy.

"Anytime sweet cheeks." I chuckled, kissing her forehead and holding her hand until she drifted off to sleep. She looks so peaceful when she sleeps. She's my definition of perfection.

I smiled down at her and quietly left the room.
"How's she doing?" Sammy asked as I entered
the kitchen.

I shrugged and slumped into a chair. My face in my hands as I sigh, blaming myself for not protecting her.

"She's going to be fine Dean." Sam reassured me.

I reluctantly nodded and headed to my room, collapsing on my bed. After a few tosses and turns, I finally fell into a deep slumber.

**

When I woke the next morning, everything seemed normal. I showered, dressed and made my way to the kitchen for some breakfast. Pie would be a good breakfast.

Mmm pie...

Sam was in the kitchen, cooking over the counter. "Morning Sammy." I said rubbing my eyes.

"Hey Dean, pies in the fridge." He chuckled, automatically knowing what I was after. Am I really that predictable?

I grabbed the pie out of the fridge and started eating it. "Dean will you go and wake Y/N up? Breakfast is almost ready." Sam asked placing bacon on two plates.

I strolled over to Y/N's room and knocked cause I'm a gentleman...sometimes. When she didn't answer, I pushed the door open and entered the room. I couldn't see her anywhere but I did see a toddler asleep on Y/N's bed.

The toddler had H/L H/C and resembled Y/N.
She stirred and opened her eyes which were a gorgeous E/C. There's no way this could be
Y/N. The toddler yawned and grinned when she saw me.

"Deanie!" She giggled and hugged my arm.

"Uhh who are you?" I choke out.

"Silly Deanie Poo, I'm Y/N." The small child answered, grinning goofily.

My brain processes this for a while before it snapped into place. The witches spell must've turned Y/N into a toddler. An adorable toddler.

"Dean I'm hungry." Y/N pouted and held her arms out, gesturing me to pick her up.

I obliged and picked her up, placing her on my hip. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. I smiled and walked towards the kitchen. Sammy was in for a big surprise.

"Hey Sammy I don't want you to freak out but-"

"Dean who the hell is that!?" He yelled, making Y/N cover her small ears with her tiny hands.