Adam

3rd Person POV

"You get out of Y/N you son of a bitch!" Dean growled at the demon possessing Y/N's body.

Sam, Dean and Adam were inside an abandon warehouse, trying to exorcise a rouge demon out of their fellow huntresses body.

Flash back- a few hours ago. Your POV.

"Hey guys, I'm going out on a supply run. Won't be long" I called.

Sam, was on his laptop researching, Dean was cleaning guns and Adam, my crush, was watching TV. Sam nodded his head,

"Get me pie!" Dean ordered, making me scoff playfully.

Adam however, came up to me and hugged me. "Adam, what's wrong?" I chuckled at the surprising contact, not that I was complaining.

"Oh uh, nothing. Just be careful." He stuttered as he backed away.

"Always am." I wink and left.

I drove to the store but as I was about to enter, a woman grabbed me. My hunter instincts kicked in and I fought back. Despite my training, the woman pinned me down to the ground. I struggled underneath her. Then her eyes turned black as coal.

"Demon." I spit.

She chuckled. "Winchesters bitch."

"What do you want?" I growl.

Thanks to Dean, I'd become quite the feisty character. She pulled down my shirt at the collar. "Hmm no anti-possession tattoo. You really are a dumb hunter aren't you?" She smirked.

"The only dumb one here is you, you demonic piece of shit. Going up against Winchesters is pointless. They'll kill your ass and send you back down to hell where you belong!" I snarled.

The demon slapped me hard across the face, causing me to whimper. "I don't think they'd hurt their favourite pet now would they?" She grunted.

Then it hit me. She was going to possess me. Before I had time to protest, black smoke poured out of the woman's mouth and into mine. Then everything went black.

When I woke, the demon took my body into a warehouse. "I see you're awake sugar tits." I, well the demon, smirked in my voice.

"Don't worry honey, I've already called the Winchesters. I told them that you'd found a case at this address and they're on their way here now. They're so stupid that they actually believed me without suspicion."

"I heard Hell's nice this time of year. Cause that's were you'll be going as soon as they get here." I chuckled.

The demon ignored me and sat down cross legged on a single chair in the middle of the ware house. Just waiting like a predator hunting its prey.

20 minutes later and all three Winchesters had arrived, locked and loaded with shotguns, knives and more. "Y/N, what the hell are we doing here?" Dean asked clearly annoyed.

Demon me stood up and walked over to Dean. It caressed his face and pecked his lips. Everyone was shocked.

"Oh Deany, all these years of being a hunter and you still can't tell when your friends being possessed." Demon cackled in my voice, making my eyes flicker black then back to normal. My body went back and sat on the chair.

"Get out of her you son of a bitch!" Dean growled.

Present Time- Your POV