Jared

Imagine: Meeting a moose on a plane. Sorry if this is trash.

"You have everything don't you? Clothes, makeup, phone?" My mother asked frantically down the phone.

I chuckled as I waited for my bag to come around on the spiny conveyer belt thing. "Mum, calm down! I have everything, I'll be there in 10 hours, OK?" I answered, picking my suitcase up front the conveyer belt, my handbag in the other.

"Ok sweetie, see you soon." She hung up and I walked to board the plane.

The air hostess greeted me with a smile as I shoved my suitcase in the compartments above the seats. After a few stubborn tries, the case fitted in. I took my seat next to the window and took my book out from my handbag. I was half way through Supernatural and I had to say, it was an awesome book.

A chapter later, I saw a guy load his suitcase into the compartments. His shirt came up a little, so I quickly, without him looking, gawked at his abs. He was hella tall with long brown hair under his beanie. Rather handsome might I add. He also had broad shoulders and a strong build. I looked away, thankful that he didn't catch me staring. He'd probably think I'm a creep.

My focus went back to the book, but my attention was on him. He took his seat and smiled at the book I had in my hand.

"Supernatural, huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah, it's a really good book." I smiled at his handsome face.

"Who's your favourite character?" He questioned with playful eyes.

"Sam obviously." I giggled back at him. He smirked at something. Private joke maybe?

"Y'all haven't watched the show then, I take it." His Texan accent filling my ears.

"Nope, is it as good as the book?" I asked.

"You could say that." He laughed. "Jared." He introduced himself.

"Y/N." I said holding out my hand.

Jared took it and placed a kiss on the back, making me blush. "Nice to meet you, Jared." I said, going back to my book, trying to ignore (not in a rude way) the handsome guy next to me.

Half an hour later, the plane had taken off, I stopped reading my book and put it back into my bag. My phone buzzed, signalling that I had a text. It was my mother. Ever since she got her new phone, she'd send pictures of her cat to me randomly. I sighed, with a small laugh.

"What's up?" Jared asked, curiously.

"My moms got this new phone and all she does is send me random pictures of her cat. I think she loves the cat more than me." I joked.

Jared chuckled. "So y'all visiting her then?"

"Yeah, I'm staying with her for a few weeks. I'm at university so I haven't seen her in a while." I explained.

"What y'all studying at uni?" Jared questioned, he seems to be really interested in me for some reason...but hey, I'm not complaining. Who wouldn't want a handsome guy talking to them?

"Drama. I'm hoping to be an actress when I leave." I smile at the thought.

"I bet y'all are real good at it." He complimented.

"Thanks, so what're you flying for?" I said.

"Well I...umm I'm an actor. No joke. I'm here with some off my friend for a shooting." Jared laughs awkwardly.

"Wow that's really cool. What have you been in?" I asked excitedly. Jared grinned at my expression.

Jareds POV-

"What have you been in?" Y/N asked excitedly. So was really adorable when she was excited.

"Uh, the horror movie House of Wax and I was on Gilmore Girls for a while." I listed, I didn't want to say Supernatural because I didn't want to ruin the surprise for when she watched it.

"Wow, that's awesome!" She giggled.

Her giggle sounded heavenly. I've only known her for a small amount of time but she had already left a big impression on me. She was friendly, funny, and defiantly pretty. I could get lost in her E/C eyes for hours. Her skin looked smooth and fair. I wanted to run my fingers through her soft looking H/L H/C hair.

"Oh my god! I remember you from Glimore Girls. You were Dean right? He was cute." She said shyly.

I blushed and rubbed the back of my head.
"Thanks, but y'all are the adorable one here" I blurted out. Y/N smiled at my compliment.

A few hours of talking and laughing later and Y/N rubbed her eyes. She seemed tired. Then suddenly her head fell onto my shoulder and soon she was asleep. I chuckled and held her hand gently, careful not to wake her up.

Y/N snuggled into my side more. She was extremely beautiful. I rested my head on top of hers and read the new Supernatural script. Y/N is going to be so surprised when she watches the show. I'm kinda glad she didn't recognise me. I didn't want didn't fangirling all over me. I generally liked her.

Your POV

I woke to the sounds of the cabin crew walking down the aisle. Wait...who's shoulder was I on? I slowly lifted my head and saw Jared smiling at me.

"How was your nap Sleeping Beauty?" He chuckled.

I blushed, like so hard that I felt like a tomato. "I...uh...sorry I didn't mean to..." I stuttered. I'm so stupid! He probably thinks I'm weird!

"Whoa, calm down. It's fine." He reassured.

"Are you sure? Did my head weigh a lot? Do you think I'm weird?" Questions spilled out of me like word-vomit.

"Y/N, one at a time!" He chuckled. You're so cute when you're worried."

I took a deep breath and smiled. "So how long was I out?"

"A few hours, we're about to land, so I'd put your seat belt on." He explained.

"Oh, okay." I said fastening my seat belt, the looked out of the window and saw land. "Home sweet home." I breath. Jared chuckled.

The plane landed and me and Jared got our bags and walked out of the plane and into the airport. "So I'll see ya around." I smiled.

"Yeah, hey umm Y/N?" Jared rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah?" I asked innocently.

"C-can I have your n-number? I'd love to keep in touch with you." He stuttered.

I felt like I'd just won a million pounds/dollars.
(A/N I'm English so fight me)

"Sure Jared." I grinned writing down my number. He thanked me and we said our goodbyes. I placed a quick kiss on his cheek and walked off. Hopefully he would call. I already wanted to see him again.