Sam (Collage AU) P2

Ugh, maths. Kill me.

It was a Friday afternoon and the last period had to be frickin maths. Just my luck. Why does God hate me?

"Hey is this seat taken?" A rather deep voice asked me.

I looked up to see a cute guy. He had pitch black hair, piercing blue eyes and an awkward atmosphere around him. I think I've just met and angel. (Author: *smirks*)

"Uh, no. It's free." I replied, trying not to drool.

"Great. My names Castiel, but please, call me Cas." He smiled as he slumped down on the chair.

"Y/N. Nice to meet you."

"I wish it was under better circumstances. Maths is Hell. And Professor Crowley is the king of it." Cas chuckled. (Author: *smirk intensifies*)

I laughed. "Ain't that the truth. I think you and me are gonna get along just fine."

"I think so too." He agreed, opening his textbook.

I turned to mine and did the same, beginning some sums that I were probably doing wrong but I didn't care. Throughout the lesson, I paid attention, taking notes when necessary. Cas helped me with some stuff while I did the same with him.

**

The bell rung out, signalling that the period had ended. Students flooded out of the classroom quickly. Me and Cas took our time, packing our books into our bags.

"Hey so," He spoke. "Do you want to spend lunch with me and a few friends?"

"Oh, are you sure? I won't be a bother?"

"Nope. They'll love you, I promise." Cas smiled reassuringly.

"Okay then. Lead the way." I chuckled, slinging my bag over my shoulder.

Cas nodded, beginning to walk with me behind him. We made our way out of the classroom, chatting about the lesson. Suddenly, I bumped into someone.

"S-sorry." I stuttered to the person.

"Are we always gonna meet like this?" A familiar voice chuckled.

I looked up to see Sam stood there, large grin on his perfect lips. There was another guy next to him. His brother Dean I think.

My cheeks reddened from embarrassment. "I guess so."

Sam chuckled. "Well, I'm a lucky man."

I blushed even more, biting my lip and looking at anything but him. "You know Sam, Y/N?" Cas's deep voice asked.

I opened my mouth to speak but Sam cut me off. "Yeah, we literally bumped into each other when she moved into the dorm. Kinda cliche really but whatever."

"Oh, so this is the Y/N you won't stop blabbering on about huh Sammy?" Dean smirked, teasing his little brother.

Sam's eyes widened and his cheeks were now painted pink. I giggled at his flustered state. It was really cute.

"Dean!" Sam whined like a child.

"I'm just kidding Sam." Dean chuckled, turning to me. "Although he does talk about you. Nice to meet you finally. I'm Dean, Sammy older brother."

"Y/N, but you probably know that from Sam." I smiled, smiling over at Sam who coughed awkwardly.

"I was thinking that Y/N could join us for lunch. That okay with you two?" Cas said to the guys.

"I don't gotta problem." Dean shrugged.

"Sure, welcome to the gang Y/N." Sam chuckled.

**