Dean

Imagine: SLEEPOVER WID CHARLIE!! Then Dean and Sammy decide to join.

"CHARLIE!!!" I screamed happily, tackling her with a big hug.

"Y/N!!!" She mimicked me, opening her arms just before I launched myself into them.

Ever since we met Charlie on that hunt where she used to work at, we'd become best friends. Both nerds and gamers. It was a match made in heaven. Of friendship cause I like someone else.

A certain tall, muscular, handsome, bow legged, dude who took my breath away every time he looked at me with those oh so gorgeous green eyes.

Yup, that's right Bitches, I'm in love with Dean- frickin- Winchester. Why? Well, apart from his god like appearance and fan fiction lips, I have no idea why. Maybe because he's a sarcastic asshole like me. Yeah, I think that's the reason.

Anyway, back to me practically rugby tackling Charlie.

Dean and Sam chuckled as I ran into her arms. So hard in fact that we went crashing to the floor. I ended up sitting on her stomach straddling her with a fat grin on my face.

"Holy mother of Zelda, I wasn't expecting that." Charlie wheezed out.

"I missed you!" I giggle, looking down at her.

"Ya, I got that. I missed you too but I really didn't need a possible concussion." She bitchfaced me but I knew it was playful.

"Oh quiet being dramatic. You love me." I tease, sticking my tongue out.

"When you're wearing that I do." She smirked, winking at me seductively.

I blushed, remembering what I was wearing. My outfit consisted of spandex pants, and a sports bra that showed off a fair amount of my cleavage. My hair was down, slung over one shoulder.

"Shut up, I was working out." I mumble.

Charlie snorted, eyeing me suspiciously.

"Fine! I was in bed binge watching Sherlock! Happy now?!" I exclaimed, folding my arms over my chest.

"Knew it." She laughed.

Then, I remembered Dean had told me that Charlie had been working in her hunter skills. I decided to test her reflexes. I raised my fist to punch her but when I was swinging, she grabbed my hand, twisting it behind my back.

Before I had time to blink or fight back, I was pushed into my front, arms behind my back and Charlie sitting on my butt. I tried to kick her with my legs but they were pinned down with hers.

Damn, she's gotten good.

"Nice try Sunshine. I've been practicing." She grinned triumphantly. I could hear Sam and Dean chuckle amongst themselves.

"Yeah, I can see that. Now get off! My boobs hurt from being squished on the floor." I wiggled, trying to escape.

"I don't mind. I've got a great view from here." Dean smirked, eyeing my pushed up breasts.

"Dean Winchester I will rip your dick off and shove it down your throat if don't stop looking." I growl at him, giving him the death stare. I was actually trying to hide my embarrassment.

"I like 'um feisty." He winked, before peeling his eyes away.

Charlie finally got up, going over to Sam to talk about something. I flipped over and sat up, brushing myself off.

Dean's boots clomped towards me. I looked up to see him holding his hand out. I smiled softly, placing my small hand in his.

"Such a gentleman." I scoff playfully as he helped me up.