Preferance #7- Past Lives (Only Winchesters)

Basically how you meet in a past life. Dean's might be slightly sexual but not fully. ITS DEAN WINCHESTER SO STFU ALRIGHT?!

Sammy-
You met him in Shakespearian times when you two were arranged to be married by you parents.

"Y/N get up!" My wet-nurse, Susan said in a perky tone.

Too perky for an early morning or for me in general. It felt like 4am but it was actually 8am. Today was my 19th birthday. Birthdays are supposed to be fun right?

Wrong.

Today, was the day I'd been wanting to avoid for as long as I could. The day we're of meet my arranged fiancée, Samuel Winchester. Stupid parents for making me marry.

Since we lived in a patriarchal society, young girls around my age and younger (some as young as 12) were arranged to be married and become pregnant as soon as possible. (A/N: literally not shitting you. People did this! History man!)

Most of my friends were already married or engaged to men. Some much older, some the same age but they were all mean, horrible men who just cared about money and their wives looking pretty next to them.

Knowing my luck, Samuel would be the same. All my parents told me was that he was older than me, say 23 and from a one of the most wealthiest families in town. It's all about the money. Love isn't cared about.

I was laying in my stomach, drooling into the pillow. My hair was, to say the least, everywhere. I probably looked hideous.

"My Lady, you must get up! It's a very important day for you. You don't want to be late!" Susan exclaimed.

"Good. I don't wanna get up. The only thing I wanna marry is this bed. It's my one true love." I pulled the covers up further.

I heard Susan chuckle slightly. She was a mother figure to me. Raising me since birth. My mother didn't because she's too posh to take care of a child.

"Y/N sweetheart, I know you don't want to do this but you have to. It's life I'm afraid. It's a filthy place. It's a filthy god damn horror show. There's so much pain." She trailed off sadly. "But it's the world we live in!" She chimed cheerfully. (Gold star to anyone who can tell me the quote I just used!)

I pushed myself up with a reluctant groan and stood up. She was right. There was no avoiding this. It was going to happen weather I liked it or not.

"Good girl! Now, let's get you all pretty for you new man. I'm sure he'll fall to his knees when he sees you." Susan chuckled, making me smile slightly.

>>

Once Susan had done my hair and make up, she helped me dress into a beautiful red and white flowing dress. It was new, made from the best seamstress in town. Practically made for this day.