Sam

Imagine: The boys get kidnapped cause they're idjits and you have to save them, being badass as you're doing it.

"Sam, Dean?! Where are you guys?" I yelled into the bunker.

I just come back from a supply run while the guys went on a small hunt. It was a demon or something, they could handle it.

Well, that was until I came back to find the bunker completely empty. I checked in every room, hallway, bathroom, everywhere. No Moose or Squirrel to be seen.

My first instinct was; 'they've probably gone to a bar.' If they did though, they'd usually leave a note or call to which I received or found neither. My second instinct was my hunter instinct, saying; 'hunting a demon + two idjits = kidnapping!'

Quickly changing into some hunting clothes (Outfit 3 at top) and arming myself with knifes and guns, I starting ringing Sam's phone. It rang a few times before someone answered.

"Ah if it isn't little Y/N. How are you Hotstuff?" A male voice smirked. "You're in loud speaker so no swearing now."

"Where are they?" I growled.

"Hmm, you might have to be a little more specific."

"The Winchesters! Where are they?! I swear to Cas, if you've hurt a single hair on their heads I'll send you back down into the worst parts of hell myself."

The demon chuckled to someone. "I can see why you keep her. I do love a woman with a bit of fire."

"Sam! Dean! You're going to be ok! I'll find you, I promise!" I yelled, knowing that they'd hear me.

"I'll find you, I promise." The demon mimicked me. "Oh please, you humans and your bravery. It's pathetic."

"It's pathetic that you think you're gonna get out of this alive." I retorted.

"Y'know what, I've change my plan. I'm gonna kill the right in front of you. Slowly with the most pain imaginable. So come to 221 Baker Street, I've got them both here. But hurry, I'm an impatient demon and my knife is itching to begin." With that, the line went dead.

"Son of a bitch!" I shouted, grabbing my motorbike keys and running as fast as I can to my Baby.

She was a black and silver 2016 Harley Davidson. I swung my leg around and sat on the seat. When I finished putting my helmet on, I started her up. I sped down the road listening to her purr.

>>

Sam's POV

The demon, also knows as Tristan, hung up the phone. "This is going to be fun." He smirked.

"You hurt her and I'll kill you!" I threatened.

"Aww, does someone have feelings for little huntress?" He teased. When I didn't say anything he chuckled. "So you do, do you? This just got more interesting than I thought."

"Just let us go you son of a bitch!" My brother, Dean who was next to me, ordered.

We were both chained up in an abandoned warehouse. Shackles chained our hands over our heads.

"So you can kill me? I don't think so Deano. I'd much rather have my fun." Tristan grinned. "And when Y/N gets here, I'm defiantly gonna have fun."

"Don't touch her you bastard." I hissed.

The demon walked closer to me. "Watch me." He laughed sinisterly.

>>

"...and that was how I killed 4 angels." Tristan finally ended his painfully boring story. Me and Dean looked at each other like we just wanted to die already.