Jensen

Imagine: You're hanging decorations for Christmas with Gen and the guys Skype you. You're married to Jensen and pregnant.

"Y/N let me do that sweetie." Gen begged, watching me hang some fairy lights on top of windows pane.

"Gen, I'm 7 months pregnant not useless." I chuckled, amused.

"I know but you should be relaxing. I can do that. Just go sit down." She pleaded.

Gen was my best friend. Had been ever since me and Jensen had got together, 5 years ago. Together 3, married 2. She was overjoyed that I was pregnant. She couldn't wait to be Aunty Gen.

"No, seriously, I'm fine." I stated, waving her off.

"Babe, you're standing on a step ladder, wobbling. I have a reason to be worried."

"I fear nothing."

"Fine," she huffed, giving in. "Just be careful. I'm gonna go check on my boys. Make sure they aren't stealing all the chocolates out of the advent calendar."

"Yup. I'm nearly done anyway."

She nodded and left the room. I continued hanging up the lights. It was nearly Christmas so me and Gen had decided to decorate. Both our husbands where away filming so we wanted to surprise them when they got back tomorrow night.

"There," I said as I finished hanging the lights up. "All done."

I carefully climbed down the step ladder, only wobbling slightly. As soon as I did, my phone buzzed about on the coffee table. I went over to it and saw that Jensen was trying to Skype me.

"Hey baby." I smiled when I pressed answer.

"Hey s-" Jensen tried to answer but he was cut off by a moose and angel video bombing the chat.

"Hey Lovely." Misha giggled.

"Hey Sweetcheeks." Jared winked.

Jensen scowled, looking annoyed. I could tell he didn't mind but he was still unamused.

I chuckled. "Hey guys."

"How's everything back home?" Jared asked, putting his face close to the screen.

Before I answered, the sound of thudding little feet padded down the stairs.

"AUNTY Y/N!!!!!" Tom and Shep yelled excitedly, clinging to each of my legs tightly. They looked up at me beaming, with chocolate smudged faces. 

"Guys I've been here for the hours, it's not like I've just got here." I giggled down at them.

"I know but we love you." Tom grinned cheekily.

"Yeah, love you." Shep nodded.

"THOMAS AND SHEPARD PADALECKI!!" Gen shouted from upstairs.

They had so done something wrong and by their chocolate covered faces, I could tell they did what Gen had said not to do.

"What did you guys do this time?" I said in a firm tone but I was trying not to burst out laughing. I could never say mad at the boys. They were too adorable.

"Nothingggg." Shep said guilty.

"Then why is mommy shouting?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Cause she loves us." Tom smirked.

I could hear Jared laugh at his kids. They were so much like him. Mischievous and cute.

"Try again." I scoffed playfully.