Teen!Alpha!Dean x Teen!Omega!Reader

Imagine: AU where you're an Omega and Dean's an Alpha. Someone bets him to try and seduce you.

"Pay up Bryson, I just banged Gina under the bleachers." Dean smirked proudly, holding out his hand that he expected to be filled with money.

"God dammit Winchester. How does your Alpha ass get all the Omega bitches?" Bryson, a Beta, groaned. This was the third bet he'd lost this week.

Well, he kinda asked for it. Dean Winchester was the player of the university campus. Nearly every Omega female had been with him and every male, regardless Alpha, Beta or Omega, wanted to be him.

Dean laughed heartily. "I dunno man, they love my scent and big d-"

"Okay!" Bryson cut him off, grimacing. "I get it!"

"Then stop betting me about these things. It's like you're asking me to take your money away." Dean scoffed playfully.

Bryson raised his eyebrow as someone caught his attention. "Oh yeah? Well, how I make you another bet. And if you win, I pay you double." He tempted.

Dean shrugged, he was getting money and sex out of this so he'd be crazy not to say no. "Sure, why not. Who'd you want me to screw this time? I'm sure it'll be easy."

"I'm not so sure Deano. This one's stubborn." Bryson smirked.

"Hello, Dean Winchester; sex God. Or have you forgotten?" Dean said like Bryson was stupid.

"I know, I know." Bryson held his hands up in defence. "But, I don't think Y/N knows over here." He nodded in your direction.

Dean followed Bryson gaze which was laid on a girl with H/C hair and a good frame. The Alpha ran his tongue over his bottom lip as you bend over and picked up a textbook.

Your scent. Damn your omega scent drove the Alpha in him crazy. So sweet and innocent. He just wanted to ravish you. When you turned around, Dean saw your face and his eyes widened. You were beautiful.

Dean couldn't focus on anything else other than you. Where was he again? Who was he with? Everything was fuzzy as he just looked at you.

"Uh Dean? You're doing a creepy Alpha stare." Bryson said awkwardly. He wouldn't understand what was happening to Dean. He was a Beta, not an Alpha.

The only thing that broke Dean out of his state was you making eye contact with him. You gasped softly as you smelt his intoxicating scent which made your inner Omega bow down submissively.

However, you weren't one to be ruled by your instincts. Especially when it came to Dean Winchester. Biggest Alpha player around. Nope. He wasn't getting into your panties ever!

So you simply scoffed at him with distaste before slinging you bag over your shoulder and picking up your books before leaving.

Dean felt three things at the scoff. One; His pride hurt. Two; His inner Alpha wanting to take control of you. And three; A challenge.

Never before had he had that reaction off anyone. Especially not a female Omega. Omegas practically threw themselves at Dean. You were going to be tricky but Dean liked that. He liked a challenge.

"Well, I don't think she likes you. Looks like I'm gonna win on this one." Bryson laughed.

Dean scowled at him. "Think on Beta, by the end of this week, that sweet innocent Omega won't be so innocent anymore." He smirked.