Sam X Demon!Reader P1

Imagine: You're a demon and Crowley sends you on a mission to kill the Winchesters. However, you start to fall for a certain moose and end up saving his moosey butt. Part 2 will be smut as requested.

"Y/N!!" Crowley's voice boomed through the halls of hell.

He was pissed. Every demon was either quaking in their meat suits or running from the throne room.

I however, wasn't scared at all. I was Crowley's best weapon and demon so he wouldn't hurt a single hair on my head. We'd known each other for about 100 years now so we were pretty close.

As some demons scurried out of the throne room and ran past me, I smirked. They were such scary cats. They shouldn't even be called demons in the first place.

I entered the room with the smirk still plastered on my face. Crowley was sitting on his throne with a furious expression. There were a few dead demons around him so I could tell they were the ones to deliver that bad news.

"Yes my liege?" I bowed dramatically.

I'd always do this in the presence of him. I loved to take the piss. A small grin twitches at his lips but it soon reverted back into his murderous expression.

"I have a mission for you." He stated.

"Whatever his highness requires shall be done." I smiled mockingly. The King stood up, pacing around the room.

"As you know, those blasted Winchesters have been slaughtering my demons to no end! I'm bloody sick of it! I need you to put a stop to it being as you're my best weapon."

"It'll be quick and easy, your highness. They shall cause you no more trouble once I'm done with them." I promised, with a sinister smile.

"See to it that you do. I'll be waiting for your return Y/N."

With that, I flashed out.

>>

I'd heard stories about these 'Winchesters' before but I'd never met them. Apparently, they were two brothers, who grew up in the hunting life cause their mother was killed by the demon, Azazel. Their names were Dean and Sam and rather good looking from what female demons had told me.

Right now, I was watching them hunt a nest of vampires. My plan was to flash into the vampires basement as the brothers were killing them and when they come into the basement, I'd act like a poor defenceless woman who had been captured by the vampires.

Once I saw them kill the last vampire through a window, I flashed into the basement, lying on the floor like I was passed out. Hopefully they were stupid enough to think that I was human.

The door to the basement creaked open. A smile made its way to my face but I quickly got rid of it as footsteps were coming down the stairs. Time for my awesome acting skills!

"Clear!" A deep voice yelled. I felt the persons eyes on me. "Sort of." He muttered. Another pair of footsteps made their way down the stairs.

"Whoa, who's the pretty lady?" A husky voice chuckled.

"I don't know, Dean. I think she's a prisoner of the vamps." A gentle voice answered.

"Well, go see if she's dead or something." The other voice or Dean ushered.

As the footsteps came towards me, I pretended to wake up. I gasped and shuffled back away from the rather handsome man in front of me.

"Please don't hurt me! My blood is gross and stuff." I cried, acting scared.

"Whoa whoa whoa, calm down. We're not vampires. We're the good guys!" The long haired, handsome man reassured me.

Just to add to my innocent act I threw my arms around him. "Thank you so much! You don't know how long I've been trapped down here."

I smirked when I felt his arms around my waist, knowing my plan was working. However, the feel of him holding me was...nice. There was a strange feeling, that I'd never felt before. What was going on?

"Erm, Sammy." Dean coughed from behind us.

I put my innocent face back on in case they got suspicious. Sam pulled back with a small blush on his cheeks which was cute. WHAT?! I never think things are cute! What's going on with me!

"Oh yeah, sorry..." Sam trailing off awkwardly, asking for my name.

"Y/N. My names Y/N." I smiled at Sam.

He gave a small one back. "That's a beautiful name."

"I think Sam's a wonderful name too." I giggled.

SERIOUSLY! What the fuck is wrong with me? I never ever giggle! Was Sam using some sort of magical potion or something?

"Alright." Dean spoke up. "Enough with the lovey dovey chick flick crap. I'm gonna throw up. Y/N, do you have any family we can take you too?" I shook my head sadly.

"Well, since there are more vamps in town and they'll most likely come after you, you can come back to the motel with us." Sam offered, ignoring his brothers shocked face.

"I'd like that. Thank you Sam." I kissed his cheek, making him blush again.

"So it's sorted then. You're coming with us." He grinned, standing up and helping me up by my hand.

Just because I wanted to be closer to Sam, when I stood up on my two feet, I pretended to loose balance. Like I planned, Sam caught me, holding me into his chest, faces inches apart. I stared into his big puppy dog eyes and I swear my heart skipped a beat. Well if it could since I'm a demon.

We didn't know how long we were like this for but Dean interrupted us. "Ok...this is cringy. I'm gonna go wait in Baby. Use protection." And with that, he made his way up the stairs, leaving me and Sam alone.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fall into you." I pulled away even though I didn't want to. Just the feel of his muscular arms touching my body sent shivers all over.

"It's ok. Are you ok to stand? Do you want me to carry you? I don't mind." He offered.

I loved the fact that he was so kind. Hmm, maybe I will take him up on that offer. I did kinda wanna be in his arms again.

"I'm fine-" I stopped, pretending to faint. Sam once again caught me, lifting me up in bridal style.

"I guess you're not." He chuckled. "I'm gonna take real good care of you Y/N. You're special, I can feel it." He whispered as he carried me outside.

A bad feeling clenched in my stomach. I'm special because I'm a demon Sam. A demon that's been sent here to kill you. But can I still go through with it?...